• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT's What are you [airquote] feeling [/airquote]at this moment??

Xyk

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Unfathomable, crushing despair. It's awful. I feel like no matter how good I am at any one thing, there's gonna be thousands of other people who can do it better. I'm even a member of American Mensa, and there are still thousands of smarter people in this country alone. :cry:

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Hungry. Which I'm going to remedy in 45 seconds or so.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I feel like I deserve a burger. :drool:

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Been feeling a little bit scattered lately. Keeping busy, and I'll get my mind back in order.

Thisica

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
5w4
Tenseful whilst wondering whether I should be writing a story at the moment...

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Too depressed to function at the moment....

I hate the snow, so, so, sososo much. And I need to move out of this house before I go on an insane rampage.

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Ugh.
I just feel this overwhelming feeling of sadness.

Oeufa

MBTI Type
INTP
Lonely. It's that time of the month again that turns me into a morose, lonely fecker :cry: If only I were a man and didn't have to deal with this crap.

funkadelik

good hair
MBTI Type
lmao
Lonely. It's that time of the month again that turns me into a morose, lonely fecker :cry: If only I were a man and didn't have to deal with this crap.

Haha...sometimes I think I'd probably feel more comfortable as a man.

Today I feel that.

xisnotx

Permabanned
Angry.

I'm having lunch with two friends...and they are going on about something or the other...and I'm zoning out..barely listening...(I started imagining what the people at the table next to us were talking about...having one of those fake conversations in my head...which was fun...(the girl was accusing the guy of having to much nacho cheese..and the guy was having none of it...quite entertaining..anyway))...I decide to actually try to say something instead of just passively sitting there...so I do.

Me-"Did you tell your mom that some random black guy said hi?"
him-"umm..no...blah blah blah.."
Me- "Aww..I wanted to put her in an uncomfortable situation..."
Him-"What?"
Me- "Well, you see...if a black person says hi...and doesn't get a high back...that person could theoretically be accused of racism. And if he does get a hi back...that person now has a relationship with some random black guy that the person has never met before..either way..it's a bit awkward..."
Him- "Just stop..."
2nd Him- "Just stop.."
Me- "What?"*looking around as if I didn't know...*

2nd Him- "So I need a haircut..."
Him- "Yeah me too..."

Me-*Oh my god...I can't even get an interesting conversation if I accuse someones mom of being a racist?*

Being the foolish person that I am...I continue in my attempts to have an interesting conversation even if it has to be relatively shallow..

Me-"My hair is long..and it's shaggy..but I'm not planning a haircut.."
Him- "Yeah..but you are black..it's different.."
Me- "umm...how is it different?"
Him- "It just is.."
Me- "?"
Him- "Just stop..."

I'm going to start accusing everyone of being a racist. Or better yet...I should burn a swastika in the middle of a field...or something...just for conversation that I can actually engage in.

I'm seriously considering telling people I'm gay. I want to experience what that's like...my only concern is how the hell do I explain that to some girl I actually like...

"No...I'm not really gay..I was just telling people that because I thought it would be fun.."
"How is that fun?"
"Well not really fun, more interesting...you know?"
"So you aren't gay?"
"Depending on how you define it...I'm not"
"What does that mean?"
"I don't know...I know some people would think that thinking another man is attractive in any context is gay.."
"So you are gay.."
"No! I just think some men could be considered attractive...in a non sexual way...you know? Like how a lion could be attractive..but I don't want to have sex with it..."
"Have you ever done anything sexual with another man?"
"Under the way you probably define sexual and within the context of this conversation...I'm still a man-virgin.."
"Will you ever have sex with another man?"
"It's not in my plans...."
:doh:

Seriously...anyone who can put up with my crap and still want to marry me will be no less than an angel in my mind.

Aghh...life is so boring sometimes...

wow..long post..it is what it is...

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Utterly depressed...my body can't take much more of this weather. Or my car...or my mind.

And I'm just completely pissed at myself for procrastinating so much. :doh:

valiums

Torn.
I want to do so much stuff right now.

((Where did all my other posts go? :|))