• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT's What are you [airquote] feeling [/airquote]at this moment??

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
COLDCOLDCOLD.

*puts space heater in her shirt *

funkadelik

good hair
MBTI Type
lmao
After playing too much Red Dead Redemption I'm feeling like I'd like to move west and become a cowgirl. Yeehaw!

MoneyTick

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Looking forward to my evening scotch and Jacuzzi bubble bath!

Wanna join Miss YWIR? At least to celebrate the popularity of this thread you've started despite the annoying airquote typos.

:cheers:

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sick, crabby, and depressed.

Oeufa

MBTI Type
INTP
INTPs are supposedly the jack of all trades, master of none, right? I find this true about myself except for one thing... I'm the master of lies. I lie all the time, to myself and others; I weave fabricated stories with such conviction until they become absolute truth, and even I can't always remember where fact ends and fiction begins. I lie all the time about the most inconsequential things, and I lie pretty often to weasel my way out of trouble. I think this might be a reason I've managed to coast so easily through academia at 2nd level - teachers are compelled to trust and believe me, and they usually like me because I'm good at their subject when I want to be. Other people might get scolded for failing to hand in homework time and again, but I spin my lies and the teacher instead gently chides me and advises me to be more focused. Unfortunately, 3rd level is so different, so impersonal and tutors/lecturers so unapproachable that the only way they know me is through my work, not my lies. Essential for me to cop myself on - yes. Annoying as fuck - certainly.

I'm annoyed that I am so amazingly adept at this, but have never yet managed to put such a powerful skill to a positive use. I weave myself a story about being a big-ass failure, and make excuses for being a big-ass failure that I'm completely convinced I'm a big-ass failure. Why haven't I given myself a good story, spun tales of my being amazing and successful etc and allowed myself to whole-heartedly believe that I hold incredible powers of change?

Grrr, stupid brain. Be more co-operative >_<

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INTPs are supposedly the jack of all trades, master of none, right? I find this true about myself except for one thing... I'm the master of lies. I lie all the time, to myself and others; I weave fabricated stories with such conviction until they become absolute truth, and even I can't always remember where fact ends and fiction begins. I lie all the time about the most inconsequential things, and I lie pretty often to weasel my way out of trouble. I think this might be a reason I've managed to coast so easily through academia at 2nd level - teachers are compelled to trust and believe me, and they usually like me because I'm good at their subject when I want to be. Other people might get scolded for failing to hand in homework time and again, but I spin my lies and the teacher instead gently chides me and advises me to be more focused. Unfortunately, 3rd level is so different, so impersonal and tutors/lecturers so unapproachable that the only way they know me is through my work, not my lies. Essential for me to cop myself on - yes. Annoying as fuck - certainly.

I'm annoyed that I am so amazingly adept at this, but have never yet managed to put such a powerful skill to a positive use. I weave myself a story about being a big-ass failure, and make excuses for being a big-ass failure that I'm completely convinced I'm a big-ass failure. Why haven't I given myself a good story, spun tales of my being amazing and successful etc and allowed myself to whole-heartedly believe that I hold incredible powers of change?

Grrr, stupid brain. Be more co-operative >_<

You liar, you're scamming us all right now!

Oeufa

MBTI Type
INTP
Sssshhhh! Don't let the others know! God-damnit MacGuffin! :peepwall:

N

NPcomplete

I need more sun! And maybe a snow day or two?

Also, there must be something wrong with the world. I give relationship advice to an INFJ and an ENFJ (and an INTJ on occasion).

Owlesque

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Tired but happy to have seen and heard some nice birds today.