• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT's What are you [airquote] feeling [/airquote]at this moment??

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So-so...well, actually all sorts of things right now. Too much to sort out.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Relaxed, and finally don't give a damn if I failed. I have hope, as many successful people have failed before, but in today's world, can failure still be accepted?

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
Overwhelmed by other people's emotions/intentions with regard to me, going into a low energy, high emo part of "the cycle". I don't know where my own emotions are at.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Pissed, as always.

Reflection

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Confused, angry and sad. I've never had anyone literally give up on me before.

Reflection

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Pitiful. I don't have any pills for cramps in my flat. Angry I have to get out to get them.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Ready to get this semester ova with! I'm done with my classes. 3 more weeks.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Like a mental breakdown is on the horizon. There's no reason for it, other than my lameness.

I just need a good cry or something...but I can't cry. Goddamn.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Jackie Q didn't think that he could puke, but then he got punched in the jujunum(sp?- the middle of the large intestine). And found it. Perhaps you just need a good punch to a tear duct?

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
I feel the desire to q-tip my ears.