• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT's What are you [airquote] feeling [/airquote]at this moment??

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Girlfriend told me that I'm not an "abercrombie underwear model". I didn't ask if I was and know I am not (far from it) but it nevertheless hurt my feelings and kinda stuck in my mind to the point where I am in no hurry to see her or talk to her any time soon.

Makes it worse because she is incredibly beautiful.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Girlfriend told me that I'm not an "abercrombie underwear model". I didn't ask if I was and know I am not (far from it) but it nevertheless hurt my feelings and kinda stuck in my mind to the point where I am in no hurry to see her or talk to her any time soon.

Abercrombie models don't have any personality...that's why they work for Abercrombie.

But my god they do smell/look good. That's about it. :yes:

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Abercrombie models don't have any personality...that's why they work for Abercrombie.

But my god they do smell/look good. That's about it. :yes:

They are also kinda gay-looking with their sleek, hairless bodies, so you have that going for you.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I haven't been this stressed since last year. I'm not liking it. The fact that I feel like I fucked up my entire college career because I might've done poorly on this exam that I've studied a good long while for is not settling for me. I wish I didn't feel like this, but I'm such a goddamn perfectionist. I NEED a 4.0 to satisfy myself here, if I bomb this test entirely, it's over...I can't afford a B (to my own standards, I'm aware that I'll be fine if I do get it, but I'm my own worst enemy).

I'm going to have some tea and try not to have a stroke. I feel semi-panic attack-ish.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I haven't been this stressed since last year. I'm not liking it. The fact that I feel like I fucked up my entire college career because I might've done poorly on this exam that I've studied a good long while for is not settling for me. I wish I didn't feel like this, but I'm such a goddamn perfectionist. I NEED a 4.0 to satisfy myself here, if I bomb this test entirely, it's over...I can't afford a B (to my own standards, I'm aware that I'll be fine if I do get it, but I'm my own worst enemy).

I'm going to have some tea and try not to have a stroke. I feel semi-panic attack-ish.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Didn't realize how 'cool of a head' I have. I enjoy it. Looking at the big picture, always at the big picture. What happens now cannot be avoided and must be faced and so it shall. I've also decided to type how I think. Should be fun. I'm... living.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Excited. But I may have to wait until Sunday before she has any more free time.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Not sure. I've got a headache...not too thrilled with that.

Hungry. Lazy.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Confused and hopeless.