• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT's What are you [airquote] feeling [/airquote]at this moment??

TacEight

MBTI Type
INTP
Introspectively hopeful--there will be a "perfect woman" for me some time down the road, or so I am "introspectively hopeful," hehe.

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Concern.

My right ankle doesn't feel right. I'm having some trouble to walk. I don't want to be laying down for too long yet again.

Not to mention that ballet flats don't go with business suits.

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Confused.
I'm one of the busiest people I know and if I have too much free time, I flounder about in attempts to try and find something to do.
But dammit, I still make time for people and socializing. How can you lead a life where you are so busy working, exercising, etc, that you really do have NO time to socialize?

How do you survive?

KilgoreTrout

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I feel like I keep confusing movement with progress and angry at my own procrastination/indecisiveness.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Irritated and annoyed by certain particular frequencies of my mind's settings.

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Haha, looking at the past few ones...

Irritated and impatient as well. Bahahaaaaa. :D

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
So much pain, so much frustration. I'd be better off trading my back, my knees, and my kidneys for an old person's.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
For once, happy, satisfied...but only fools feel satisfied...does that make me a fool?

Now that I question myself, I wouldn't say I'm satisfied, so therefore I'm not a fool. Still happy though. :)

Reflection

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Nervous. Nervous. So god damn nervous. Even my hair follicles are nervous. I can sense it.

TacEight

MBTI Type
INTP
For once, happy, satisfied...but only fools feel satisfied...does that make me a fool?

Now that I question myself, I wouldn't say I'm satisfied, so therefore I'm not a fool. Still happy though. :)

I'm an absolute fool!

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I feel like posting on the wrong thread. :hi: