• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT's What are you [airquote] feeling [/airquote]at this moment??

Oeufa

MBTI Type
INTP
Crap. I've eaten nothing but junk the last 2 days, and it's my time of the month to boot. My emotions are flying everywhere and I'm fed up of it. Pile o' steaming ghey.

Normal service will resume shortly. We apologise for this inconvenience.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Crap. I've eaten nothing but junk the last 2 days, and it's my time of the month to boot. My emotions are flying everywhere and I'm fed up of it. Pile o' steaming ghey.

Normal service will resume shortly. We apologise for this inconvenience.

That was me like, two days ago. :D

I'm feeling much better...I was so fucking cranky all day because all I had to eat was an apple and a bagel, and I pretty much ran and walked from dawn til dusk. I needed energy.

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
I had an amazing weekend...and now it's a rainy, dreary October Monday.
Baahhhh.

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Peace of mind.

I've finally decided which Halloween party I'm going to attend this Saturday.

Oeufa

MBTI Type
INTP
Physically very tired. Early night for me tonight, I reckon.

esme

MBTI Type
INTP
Get off the telly, you stupid orange woman. You're uneducated, plastic and you don't belong in the same hemisphere as me.
Grr.

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Curiosity about the medium term future.

Argentina's former president, and candidate for next year's Presidential Election, Nestor Kirchner, died of a heart attack right now.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Depressed, I think...I'm one of those moods where I could seriously use a sweet treat...or fatty one. Like chocolate covered popcorn...I dunno.
Crabby...irritable? I'm not really sure.
*goes off in a huff*
I need to be studying my French right now anyway...

rav3n

It's okay to set up an impromptu conference call. Dragging it out for over three hours is not okay. Did anyone ever explain to you that some of us would rather work, then chit-chat about inconsequential things with people we're forced to work with, rather than people we've chosen to interact with? Did anyone ever tell you that you're kind of stupid so your jokes are lame?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Three hours?
I wouldn't even stay on Vent that long.

I'm tired and stuck.
I think my strategy has to be to rest and get my body back in shape, so then my mind is clearer and I have the stamina to figure my way out of this hole.

Right now I'm spinning my wheels and getting really demoralized and feeling powerless.
Trying to figure things out at this stage isn't working, I climb a little bit out of the hole, then run out of ooomph and slide ride back in.

rav3n

One of my ears hurts. :steam:

But he's the client and he WILL be paying for this.

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
A bit disgruntled. People should reply to emails instantaneous.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Depressed nostalgia. I feel like my life is going to be just a big disappointment at this point. It will never be at the place where I imagined my past where I was truly happy, and I feel like I can never have that feeling this far in life again (I'm only 19, wtf).

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Depressed nostalgia. I feel like my life is going to be just a big disappointment at this point. It will never be at the place where I imagined my past where I was truly happy, and I feel like I can never have that feeling this far in life again (I'm only 19, wtf).

I was there a few months ago. Just keep moving, I think it's a pretty normal feeling actually. Sad, but true.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I was there a few months ago. Just keep moving, I think it's a pretty normal feeling actually. Sad, but true.

I think I'm doing well with moving on, it's just...lingering. In the back of my mind. I can't kill this emotion by ignoring it this time. :dont:

strawberries

shadow boxer
MBTI Type
----
like i need a holiday.

wondering-noticed-any-tension-workplace-ecard-someecards.jpg