• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT's What are you [airquote] feeling [/airquote]at this moment??

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Not like myself.
It's all the damn rain! The movie, and all the moody music I've been listening to all morning.
Haven't felt like this in a long, long time.
Oh, and I blame fidelia too. But in a good way! :)

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I feel like someone put torches under my armpits last night and they were burning like hell, I can't even put my arms down it hurts so much. :cry:

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Tired. I'm awake from 2am. And frustrated like heck, because I need to sleep because that stupid body and mind of mine feel tired and are unable to do anything creative!! Losing time because I'm too tired to work on my projects and unable to sleep because I'm frustrated because of it and... ARGH.

human101

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx
peaceful, calm and confident:cool:

in one word zen

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
I feel the keys under my fingers.

rogarn

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
*already has caffeine IV drip hooked up to arm* now that im awake... uhm... i feel even more depressed. Sometimes i wish i could actually get out there and make friends, but almost everyone i come across is a complete idiot who i end up not liking. *sigh* i hate being an INTJ

suttree

MBTI Type
intP
Enjoying a moment of peace. Finally feeling at ease with myself after a few days of distress.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Depressed and stuck in a mental 5th dimension.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

I am unable to discern whether I am depressed, or if this is actually who I am without pretending to be anything. It's scary?