• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT's What are you [airquote] feeling [/airquote]at this moment??

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Annoyed and frustrated that I can't seem to make a move without seeming awkward. Frustrated that my man has to tell me what to do, because I seem incapable of taking a damn hint. Ever.
Also frustrated that instead of telling him what I think I instead say rude jokes.

Being this frustrated makes me sad because I don't know how to fix it.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I want to go home...back to my observation post. I miss it so much.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Annoyed and frustrated that I can't seem to make a move without seeming awkward. Frustrated that my man has to tell me what to do, because I seem incapable of taking a damn hint.
Your husband is the most lucky man in the world. Normally it's the men who can't take hints and the women who are angry with them for that.
("If you don't know why I'm angry with you then certainly I won't tell you!")

I feel lousy and bored. I am labeling the 1000+ photographs my husband has taken during our holiday. Argh!!

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Depressed still.
I've tried doing stuff to ignore it or make it go away, but so far it hasn't been working.
I just feel like laying on my couch for the rest of the year. I feel so tired and bleh.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Start of week: EVERYTHING sucks.
End: :yay:

Pretty random eh?

+ everything is fucking up. I've always had terrible luck, it's like somebody is out there making sure that everything I try to fix gets sabotaged, and according to the tax office, I don't exist lol.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Depressed still.
I've tried doing stuff to ignore it or make it go away, but so far it hasn't been working.
I just feel like laying on my couch for the rest of the year. I feel so tired and bleh.

You need more people and more challenge, but you can't provide the challenge yourself :yes: :cheese:

suttree

MBTI Type
intP
Excited. I just found out a band I like is playing a free show tonight at a good venue.

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
It's my one day off work and I have nothing to do.
This is terrible.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Never underestimate the unpredictability of people...never.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You need more people and more challenge, but you can't provide the challenge yourself :yes: :cheese:

Oh so true. :)
All my friends think I'm crazy when I get depressed, because I tell them all I need is more chaos...then I'll be fine. They don't get it lol.

When I'm at work I hope someone goes into cardiac arrest sometimes just to make my life interesting and to keep me occupied and not bored. Macabre, but hey, it's my job to save them. :D

MoneyTick

MBTI Type
ENTJ
What am I feeling at this momnet?

The effect of killing two jugs of Sangria and a few french whiskies.

Ohhhhhhhhhh boyyy

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Right now I find life to be too surreal for me to comprehend.

It's so wonderfully scary.

MoneyTick

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Its probably a nightmare.

Do you sleep-post?

*** SHAKING YOU TO WAKE UP***

MoneyTick

MBTI Type
ENTJ

xanax45.jpg

suttree

MBTI Type
intP
Goddamn. Better coordination and everyone could have hooked up. Suboptimal.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Tired. Annoyed with utility companies.

4 days to get electricity back? I don't live in Iraq!