• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT's What are you [airquote] feeling [/airquote]at this moment??

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Wow, exactly what I'm feeling. Mostly hungry, though

There is only one thing, or person for that matter, who sends me in a tailspin of idiocy. It's a rather frightening feeling to have.

The hunger is the worst though, bahah. And there are few things better in this world then chicken tacos. I'm on a mission to find some.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
The hunger is the worst though, bahah. And there are few things better in this world then chicken tacos. I'm on a mission to find some.

17607b.jpg

I love Costco!

coconut

MBTI Type
INTJ
Depressed. I'm questioning my whole existence. Maybe what I thought was important isn't. I'll have to change my whole outlook.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Is it a biorhythm? I could tell this morning today was going to be a crappy day, I even kicked a bottle in the shower in frustration for the way things were unfolding and would undoubtedly continue. I was right.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Deflated. In limbo. Maybe a wee bit disillusioned. Waiting for the other shoe to fall.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Out of it and cut off from everything. But in a way that's making everything far more clear.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I feel like a failure.

N

NPcomplete

I'm impatient to try a new recipe.

But there's no new recipe to try.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Scalp-itchingly bored.
Where's the challenge?

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Yes again . . . excruciating, can't-think-straight pain. How many days per week can you get a headache without having a doc check it out?

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
I've been getting them more often lately. :mad: Had one Thursday night thru Sunday evening, too. What to do till my appointment?????

coconut

MBTI Type
INTJ
I feel encouraged. And I also have a headache. It's not too bad, but it's been hanging around for three days. Very odd. But, above and beyond that, I feel encouraged.

copperfish17

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Content, for the most part.

Dreading tomorrow.