• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT's What are you [airquote] feeling [/airquote]at this moment??

N

NPcomplete

No, you are right. Near from Death Note. Cutest little NT baby ever! I want one! I think TK is an ENP, so. I want to collect all four.

Collector's editions are hard to find. Good luck!

It might be easier to get yourself a tamagotchi. :p

Edit: Now I'm wondering whether or not I'd like my future hypothetical progeny to be NTs. NTP kids would be awesome but I could have a bad influence on them. That being said, my dad (INTP) has had some positive influence on us so hmm :thinking: NTJs would be nice too, I suppose, but they might continually be disappointed in me. More :thinking:

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
My daughter looks so much like her father, I wouldn't surprised she'd turn out an ESTJ too... and start nagging me to prepare my lessons first....

Okay - feelings? I feel relaxed now.

T

ThatGirl

Lol, NTJs would be adorable, specially when they got all high and mighty and tried to put their tiny little feet down.

Gahhhhh! *pinches their imaginary little cheeks and imagines the look on their face!*

Same way its cute when my son tries to negotiate the terms of everything. Or changes the wording of his questions and assumes it is then okay to ask, this "new" question.

N

NPcomplete

Lol, NTJs would be adorable, specially when they got all high and mighty and tried to put their tiny little feet down.

Gahhhhh! *pinches their imaginary little cheeks and imagines the look on their face!*

Aaah you're right. I like to see The Frown. :D

Same way its cute when my son tries to negotiate the terms of everything. Or changes the wording of his questions and assumes it is then okay to ask, this "new" question.

:shock:
Isn't it a new question then?

T

ThatGirl

Aaah you're right. I like to see The Frown. :D

:shock:
Isn't it a new question then?

This is how it goes.

TK: Can I play a video game?
TG: Not until you clean your room.
TK: How many things do I have to clean? Five?
TG: No, until it is completely clean. Why don't you count the toys as you go then you know how many you cleaned.
TK: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Am I done?
TG: No
TK: Can I play Mario Brothers then?
TG: I already said no! Now clean.
TK: I already put away five things! *even says it with a smirk on his face*

*TK finally finishes cleaning and sits down to play a video game*

TK: Whats my treat, for cleaning good? Do I get a candy?
TG: :doh:

Or

TK: Can I have some of this candy if I share it with you?
TG: I guess.
TK: *breaks candy into three pieces 2 small and one very big*
TK: Here mom, you can have two pieces because I love you! I will just have the one piece.
TG: *looks over and sees TK with 2/3 of the candy in one piece.*

Yeah NP kids are fun.

giegs

MBTI Type
INTP
Distraught.

A few weeks ago I had one of the worst anxiety attacks of my life. I had to cancel a gig as a photographer on a big wall climb that would have potentially been a pretty big deal for me professionally. I've spent the past 3 weeks subcontracting for the USFW doing work on invasive species and training like a motherfucker during my off time. Originally I planned on biking from Flagstaff to the Grand Canyon, hiking to the North Rim, back to the South Rim, and biking back to Flagstaff again... all in one push, no sleepling. I've been running/hiking a whole ton to distract myself and taking more photos than I ever have. I was seeing a great woman before I left and I'm not sure if it's still going to be a thing when I return. The job I have is always frustrating and who knows what to make of that. I just bought some new skis and am planning on an AT tour around the town this winter. Either way, I feel many things. Most of them poorly defined.

N

NPcomplete

This is how it goes.

TG: No, until it is completely clean. Why don't you count the toys as you go then you know how many you cleaned.

Or

TK: Here mom, you can have two pieces because I love you! I will just have the one piece.

Yeah NP kids are fun.

The candy one is a classic! I used to do it all the time (still do to some extent)...but I claim it's a bonding experience. The 'rents don't buy it anymore (my dad knows the tricks and/or I adapted some of mine from his; my mom knows I don't really feel like bonding most times :laugh:; now I wonder if they ever bought it) but they play along.

I do a variation of the first one too. The question always has some hidden implication. :yes:

:cool:

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This is how it goes.

Or

Yeah NP kids are fun.
lol! We love bending the rules. I remember that when I was a kid, when my ESTJ father didn't allow me to do something, sometimes I would ask permission to my ISFJ mother soon afterwards. Of course I never mentioned that I had already asked my father. Why would it matter? :devil:
Unfortunately your son can't do that trick, so he has to find other ways. :D

xisnotx

Permabanned
i text this girl on friday. call her on saturday, miss her. she texts me back sunday at 1 in the morning with a "sup?". too bad i was asleep.
I make the mistake of texting her back saying "nothing" this evening. She replies "alright then". I reply "if only it was".

I feel bad for not ending it with a "fuck you". Cuz..thats what i really want to say.
So I guess I feel shitty for once again not really saying what i want to say. Fuck Fe. It's a stupid function with no real use in the real world. I'm turning intj.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Anxiety with this baseball game, although the score is helping some.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Not up to the task of teaching chemistry laboratory work, when apparently I don't know basic laboratory rules. I'm learning fast, of course, but still... can't I go teaching physics again? Why do I always have to teach something I haven't done before? I can't Ne-ing my way through that laboratory work... and my Si keeps giving 404 errors.

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
I feel kind of alone and alienated.

In the past two months almost everyone I know has either moved away or gotten pregnant/gotten a SO/moved in with their SO/bought a house. I don't know where my place is in all of this - TBH it's caused me to feel increasingly out of tune with society and I am retreating. As they move in that direction, I'm moving further into a very abstract career/thought zone. I end up listening to a lot of whining about stressful kid/career combinations and BF issues, but I don't feel like they are interested in listening to me (and I don't have a lot to whine about - oddly enough that seems to bother people, I get the feeling just me isn't enough anymore, but perhaps I'm projecting and it's me giving myself that feeling). And while I'm ok with listening, I'm not ok with being people's occasional holiday from the negative aspects of their life. Not sure how to indicate that as I tend not to want to impose myself or hijack conversations.

Times like these it would be nice to have an NT female role model.