• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT's What are you [airquote] feeling [/airquote]at this moment??

The_World_As_Will

Can hardly wait until tomorrow.

Enjoy tomorrow, hope it's worth the excitement

as for me... Feeling: Annoyed, and slightly pissed off, I want to do this

412998.jpg

Thisica

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
5w4
Tired. I've just went through some part of my very own dream analysis, which was quite taxing on myself, since I felt much implicit conflict during that dream...If only if I felt more confident in undertaking that task.

But then, I seem to have a nagging sense of the "need for rationality". Which, given the time-out for such "irrational" actions, was annoying and impeded the analysis for over half an hour.

Nevertheless, it's done, and I am relieved for now. I secretly hope that tonight's dreams might help in dealing with this sort of thing :)

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Just really fucking happy to be home and having amazing weather. Excited to go to work as well. Life seems better here than at college. Also pumped that there are NINEMOARMONTHSTILLGRADUATION.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Nervous...I really hope what I lost is found. If not, then I will be even more depressed than I am now.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
:rofl1: :rofl1: Hahahahahahahahahahahah. :rofl1:

A

A window to the soul

Ug, dog puke. Thanx goodness for the little green steam machine.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Excited to watch the Gators beat the hell out of UCLA in the Bouncy Ball Tourney!

0410_large.jpg

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Both relieved and stressed. Filled with anticipation. Productive. Curious. Mildly argumentative. Frustrated. Progressive. Good and bad. Seeking intellectual conversation, but not succeeding. And moderately annoyed at my skirt flying up today in school because of the wind. Why is their always wind? WHY?! I always have to do a Marilyn Monroe number. My skirt isn't short at all, but I feel like a hussy.