• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT's What are you [airquote] feeling [/airquote]at this moment??

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Abit of a brain lock.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx

Beargryllz

MBTI Type
INTP
Right now, I really, truly do feel unstoppable and extremely eager for days to come

strawberries

shadow boxer
MBTI Type
----
^ bearg, you should take a photo of yourself eating a raw bear organ or somefink like that and use it as your avatar. i would like that.

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Such a deep feeling of loneliness and sadness, while trying to maintain a happy face in order to get shit done. It's exhausting both physically and mentally.

rav3n

Feeling a bit disturbed wondering how many people decry outsourcing and corporations but continue shopping at Walmart, the King of abusive and unethical outsourcing business practices. In essence, you're fucking yourselves.

And yes, I refuse to shop at Walmart and aren't even anti-corporation at all, as long as they're reasonably ethical.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Alright, hands down. I will win. *No questions asked.* I must feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel the victory.

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
Wild and crazy yet tired and sleepy at the same time. :mellow:

That's a good thing I guess.

Balance and moderation are the keys to extreme boredom. :yes: