• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT's What are you [airquote] feeling [/airquote]at this moment??

celesul

MBTI Type
ENTP
Bouncy (today).
At the moment, amused. I was being an ass, but to someone who I think deserved it. I haven't let my inner bitch out in a while. She needed some practice. ^_^

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Amused, considering how often NTs seem to post to the 'How are you feeling' thread, and to the love thread.

And quite chill, despite impending doom due to stress.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Pretty freakin' good. It's the music...*head nod*

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Imaginative and social! I want to talk to someone new and interesting :(

A

A window to the soul

Like a yummy orange.
yummyorange.gif

KilgoreTrout

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Cheerful with a healthy dose of sass. My sense of humor has been on the snarky side today but in an entirely playful way.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Feel so wrong.

rav3n

Laughing right now because of this:

Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

:laugh:

Another one:

My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch.

:laugh:

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
Restless. About to do something CRAZY!
So what did you end up doing?

Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
But, how does staying in a Holiday Inn Express factor into this? :thinking:

My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch.
Yeah, this is all fun and games until it comes out that their mother didn't have the heart to tell them they were adopted! :newwink:

Feeling like spring has come to the subarctic Canadian tundra and it feels GREAT.
Good that you're enjoying it now. Next week is summer, and after that, winter returns. :yes:

rav3n

But, how does staying in a Holiday Inn Express factor into this? :thinking:
Staying in a Holiday Inn Express doesn't guarantee a decent breakfast?

Yeah, this is all fun and games until it comes out that their mother didn't have the heart to tell them they were adopted! :newwink:
No, that's usually a job for an older sibling to handle, much like they gloatingly destroy the concept of Santa Claus. But then younger siblings get them back by tattling on them, night and day. ;)

A

A window to the soul

Happy! that I finished an enormous project at work. I finally have time to configure Team Foundation and start developing future projects in VS2010.

:party2: