• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT's What are you [airquote] feeling [/airquote]at this moment??

xisnotx

Permabanned
I feel afraid to let my emotions run amok. I'm afraid I might be swept away by these emotions and never achieve a clarity that I feel I need. The funny thing is these emotions are actually positive (probably)..so in essence I'm refusing to let myself feel happy because I don't want any decisions to be made while I'm "not myself"..I feel like I'm losing this battle to keep my emotions in check...I don't trust that I'll be able to get back to the "right" state of mind once I let the emotions flood. I wish I could fall asleep and not deal with these things right now..but I can't. The emotions are keeping me up..I wish these emotions would go away, even if they are positive.

I think I have some major F issues...this cannot be healthy.

N

NPcomplete

I feel afraid to let my emotions run amok. I'm afraid I might be swept away by these emotions and never achieve a clarity that I feel I need. The funny thing is these emotions are actually positive (probably)..so in essence I'm refusing to let myself feel happy because I don't want any decisions to be made while I'm "not myself"..I feel like I'm losing this battle to keep my emotions in check...I don't trust that I'll be able to get back to the "right" state of mind once I let the emotions flood. I wish I could fall asleep and not deal with these things right now..but I can't. The emotions are keeping me up..I wish these emotions would go away, even if they are positive.

I think I have some major F issues...this cannot be healthy.

Sometimes it's best to let them wash over you as opposed to fighting them. They'll go away faster. :)

I feel hungry right now. Must go forage at some point.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
A little bit ashamed. Yawny.

rav3n

Enjoying reading a certain thread. Sometimes trolls can be entertaining, particularly when they pretend to be a rational but their arguments are emotional in nature! :rofl1:

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
A bit overly cynical...but I'm not wrong about it. Sometimes it's impossible to make catty picky people leave you alone when you're the problem and you won't go away. :doh:

Thisica

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
5w4
At the moment...tired, hot, bothered, headache-y. It's been like that for the past few nights :(

T

ThatGirl

Second post on the forum and already she is complaining.... Jesus!

:p Welcome to the forum.

Maybe you need sex.

Thisica

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
5w4
Actually...it's my over-tired brain at work now :) I'll be back to normal soon.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I certainly need to get leid.

And some hand lotion.

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Eh. Getting laid is low priority for me.
But I'm feeling quite lonely in the....coughsnugglingcough department.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
So excited!!!! Spring Break...You're sooooooo close!!! I'm incredibly motivated to get my work done now...tomorrow, or something.