• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT's What are you [airquote] feeling [/airquote]at this moment??

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Contemplating. BCS Championship or Red Wings/Avalanche game. Hmmmmm.... I don't think it's too out of line to consider another 60 in tv just for dispute nights like this.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Confused. My internal clock seems to be totally out of whack. Being tired at 8pm, tried to stay awake until after 9pm to avoid this - waking up at 3am and being fully awake now (4am, local time). Probably I'll be tired by noon now and I don't want to be, 'cause my parents are visiting.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sad, drooping...lonely--that last one is a strange and unpleasant sensation.

funkadelik

good hair
MBTI Type
lmao
Heartache for my dad who just lost his mum.

It's funny, but I feel more emotion for him than myself even though we both lost the same person. If I think about her being dead, it doesn't illicit much of an emotional response, but if I think about my dad crying about it, my eyes well up and I feel an uncontrollable urge to sob. All I want to do is be there for him with a hug and a joke and when I can give him that it feels...gosh...how to explain.

When he's crying next to me and I have my hand on his back and I'm sort of feeling his sadness, I feel so alive and like I am perfect where I am. I feel uncomfortable, but just pushing that aside and letting myself be compassionate feels so good and human. It's like I'm unlocking this whole new dimension to myself that's kind of like a newborn horse - weak and wobbly, but cute and looking at the world with fresh eyes.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
I should be happy. He finally recognized that he wants/loves me. We're together.

And yet........
I just feel sad. I think after chasing something for so long, now that I have it, I don't really know what to do or think of it. What if this goes all horribly wrong again?

funkadelik

good hair
MBTI Type
lmao
Heartache for my dad who just lost his mum.

It's funny, but I feel more emotion for him than myself even though we both lost the same person. If I think about her being dead, it doesn't illicit much of an emotional response, but if I think about my dad crying about it, my eyes well up and I feel an uncontrollable urge to sob. All I want to do is be there for him with a hug and a joke and when I can give him that it feels...gosh...how to explain.

When he's crying next to me and I have my hand on his back and I'm sort of feeling his sadness, I feel so alive and like I am perfect where I am. I feel uncomfortable, but just pushing that aside and letting myself be compassionate feels so good and human. It's like I'm unlocking this whole new dimension to myself that's kind of like a newborn horse - weak and wobbly, but cute and looking at the world with fresh eyes.

Who hacked my account and wrote this??

Gross.

I'm feeling embarrassed for writing this.

N

NPcomplete

Suspicious and a tad insecure. :'( Why do you expect me to guess things when you could tell me directly? My brain's running on overdrive and I'm avoiding any interaction because of this. Just tell me what it is!

Owlesque

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Looking forward to work tomorrow, even though I've given up trying to read you and our snarky banter has diminished somewhat. I'm not surprised that at the end of the day, I still work with hawks and foxes better than most people (and I don't even have to poke people with needles!).

Also, warm. Still haven't turned the heat on in my room this year, because these blankets are delightful.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Trying to describe what I see and how I feel and stay within what is and not what could be for once.

N

NPcomplete

Helpless.

My friend is going through a (stressful) period and there's an easy way out (to me at least) but she won't hear of it because she doesn't want to let some people down. I wish I could help (and maybe slap those people and tell them a few harsh words) but I can't. The worse part is that she's accepting defeat.

Pfffffffffft.

copperfish17

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Amused/wry. I see multiple flaws in the reasoning, but pointing those out would be a waste of my time since the person in question probably isn't willing to listen.

Oh well. Moving on.

Amie

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
9w1
Antsy and frustrated that I have to be patient and wait.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx