• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT's What are you [airquote] feeling [/airquote]at this moment??

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Ughhhhh.

Stupid silly people at the mall.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Stupid! :doh: :doh: :doh:

I hate me right now. Damn my incessant need to sleep and waste my time! :steam:

A

A window to the soul

Creative, productive, and inspired.
luvit.gif

Rex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Irritated over Christmas. I want to go out and meet girls the next weekend. Can we move it?

rav3n

Contentedly sipping on a cup of coffee. It was so much fun spending a night with nutty extraverted friends, even though the decibel level was beyond city tolerance limits. The contrast waking up this morning, quiet and the burble of the coffee maker, help to create that inner contentment. :)

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Lazy, and proud of myself for not talking to a certain someone...as I would prove to be weaker by doing so, as I am more stubborn than he is and have more willpower, and cannot prove it enough to him.

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Oh, gawd. Nervous.

This feeling needs to gtfout.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram