• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT's What are you [airquote] feeling [/airquote]at this moment??

fill

"Everything in its place"
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I should be angry and sad.

I feel comical.

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Relieved that I've decided what I'm going to do.
When you finally make a decision that was difficult to come to, everything seems to fall into place -- even if it wasn't the right one, YOU DID SOMETHING.
I think this will be helpful in the long run. :)

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
A full bladder and empty belly.

When you finally make a decision that was difficult to come to, everything seems to fall into place -- even if it wasn't the right one, YOU DID SOMETHING.

Man, that is total J talk! Good luck.

Jwill

MBTI Type
INTJ
I feel overwhelmed because I have to read 3 long books by the end of the week.

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
My roommate just came into my room, sobbing, telling me about the death of her father's employee's daughter who went to our college. Her dad never calls her, and I can see how it would be emotionally upsetting. I feel for the girl's family, I really do...but, I'm feeling confused as to why my friend is crying and how to help her!

I don't understand! O_O

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

The fact that I relate to this 98% makes me wonder if I'm a J...but I can't decide if that percentage is accurate enough. :D

And I am sick, so it is pretty easy to determine how I feel.

N

NPcomplete

Panic and calm confidence are fighting each other right now. Logic says that I am prepared for tomorrow but there's the nagging feeling that I may not be completely ready. However, since panic will not help me in any way I shall have to welcome confidence.

Why in the name of deities, imaginary or real, will I not be ready for those exams?

*kicks out panic!*

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Disgust.

A co-worker is hitting on me, and he's using our work e-mail for that. I'm grossed out.

Oeufa

MBTI Type
INTP
I'm not sure. And I'm a little distressed that I don't know. I like to know things, especially things about myself. This lack of self-awareness bothers me.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Stressed out. I'm going to teach a class where it went really bad last time. Afraid I'm going to do something wrong again. I haven't slept. Stupid Ni kept me awake with a zillion alternatives "what I should have done yesterday" and "what I can do today" (all of the today scenarios ending in disaster).

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Extremely emotional...

Not like hormonally unbalanced (even though that's what it probably is...damn period), but very...Fe. I have watched love song videos on Youtube for the past 4 hours, and am just wondering when I will (or if I will ever) find love, and see what it feels like. :shrug:

So much....FEELING! I CAN'T TAKE IT! FEELING OVERLOAD! REBOOTING!

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Ughhh. No sleep for the past two days, I feel awful.
Damn insomnia.
I think I'm coming down with the stomach flu as well, which is awful because I had a jam packed weekend that I was looking forward to. Maybe if I just force it out, everything will just go back to normal...

Jonny

null
MBTI Type
FREE
I spent 15 straight hours studying graduate level economics and mathematics. I am feeling a strong intellectual momentum and inertia; consequently, I am feeling very much awake.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
So afraid...

Afraid that...my life is destined to be boring...no matter how hard I try to fight it. It isn't interesting at all, and I'm becoming very tempted to take life-threatening risks at this point to change that...WHO'S UP FOR BASE JUMPING!?

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Deeply distressed by some recent (superficially excellent and long expected) news.
Stupid, incomprehensible, feelings...

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Sleep deprived.