• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT's What are you [airquote] feeling [/airquote]at this moment??

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
I feel...
...tired and not wanting to start the day, because I need to prepare lessons and compose exams.
...a bit disappointed because of the airquotes around "feeling" in our thread. Can't we talk about our feelings without feeling (!) ashamed about them?

Edit. And right now a bit festive, too: my 1000 th post! Cheers :D

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
!

I feel...
...tired and not wanting to start the day, because I need to prepare lessons and compose exams.
...a bit disappointed because of the airquotes around "feeling" in our thread. Can't we talk about our feelings without feeling (!) ashamed about them?

Edit. And right now a bit festive, too: my 1000 th post! Cheers :D

Feeler! FEELER!!!!!!!

the-angry-mob.png

slowriot

He who laughs
Enneagram
5w4
I feel like sleeping, but Im rested. Other than that content

proximo

Tired, irritated, restless and impatient. I've been on a down turn for quite a while; this is me on a downer.

In good times, I'm curious, energetic, active and all with a slight undercurrent of bottled-up anger, which is channelled into just causes and not aggression :)

If I get too tired to be angry, or the anger mutates into impotent frustration, I get depressed.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
a laxative effect from gobbling way to many chewies :run:

copperfish17

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I feel jittery and anxious at the prospect of le final exams.

I also feel excited at the prospect of visiting someone special. :wubbie:

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Like I don't understand myself. Like I'm not myself. But, I've always sucked at intrapersoanl skills.

This exploring Fi thing is Exhausting and Confusing. Just a bunch of loose strings that I know ARE connected, but I don't know where to begin.

Maybe I should start a blog so other people can help me clean up my mess

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
+300 :happy2:

I'm already stalking your blog. Yes I know it doesn't exist yet, but you know how N's like to live in the future. :D

I had the same thought! You can see me, in that thread, how I'm desperately trying to invite other people to share!! Because I got the sense that it was turning into my personal thread aka blog, and I did not want that! :smile:

But, right now, I'm thinking I really want this to come to an end, whatever is going on inside, that I just wanna lay out all the facts, so someone else can put the pieces back together and show me the big picture.

I'll think about it, thanks for staying updated though! There are some great perspectives on this forum, I'm trying to find one that I can use. But it's starting to get pretty repetitive, I apologize.

F

figsfiggyfigs

I feel disappointed, angry with my self, sad, hurt, and have a headache from crying. FUCK.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

I feel contemplative, regretful, and slightly worried.

And hungry! But other than that good, hahaha.

proximo

Actually, though the feelings I expressed earlier seemed negative, it's actually a step forward that I was even able to express them at all, or even recognise them.

If you'd asked me the same question a year ago, my answer, every time, would've been a big shrug and "I dunno". Or "Meh". And if you forced me to think about it and figure it out, you'd have seen anger and extreme irritation.

So I'm feeling pleased with my increased emotional awareness :D

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Amused, and slightly annoyed, at a particular poster who will say anything from the safety of his/her living room but would never have the balls to say it to my face irl.

Full from eating a yummy homemade banana choco-chip muffin.

Overtired, sore and a bit dehydrated from exerting myself in the heat yesterday.

Completely at peace and stabilized from my INTPs calming and supportive presence.

Happy in anticipation of a visit from my favorite ENFJ.