• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT's What are you [airquote] feeling [/airquote]at this moment??

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
I don't really feel anything.

My back is itchy, because I was in the sun too long. I'm a little tired. I'm thinking. Don't really have the patience to read everything in these threads, though I want to.

I wanna see inception.

^^ Go and see it. Very much worth it.

And severely depressed. Listening to Requiem For A Dream's score doesn't help much.

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I fucking hate love, attraction, infatuation and everything around it! I HATE IT! I hate that you don't have any control over it. I hate that I don't have any power or say in my own or other peoples feelings. I hate that love is so unfair and fucking damaging. Most of all I hate that it hurts. Fuck feelings. As I suspected. They are not worth it. So god damn unproductive. I'm going tank for a while. Cutting off my Fi-tail. Useless! I don't trust people. They always leave.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I fucking hate love, attraction, infatuation and everything around it! I HATE IT! I hate that you don't have any control over it. I hate that I don't have any power or say in my own or other peoples feelings. I hate that love is so unfair and fucking damaging. Most of all I hate that it hurts. Fuck feelings. As I suspected. They are not worth it. So god damn unproductive. I'm going tank for a while. Cutting off my Fi-tail. Useless! I don't trust people. They always leave.

Anything so great must have it's dark side too. Sorry you have to deal the dark part now.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
annoyance at the incompetence of government agencies

R

ReflecTcelfeR

I have so many questions! And barely any answers... Indecisiveness kills.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm too out of touch with my feelings to answer your question.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Absolutely burning with intense fury...I fucking hate ESFJs...well, let me be fair...just one in particular.

Goddammittohell--some people need an emotional override button installed! Why in Hades are some people just so impervious to reason?
Your feelings are not facts and you do not have to act on them! Damn! :steam:

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram

I feel the exact. same. way.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Chagrined that the understandable urge to reward rude train passengers who listen to their music at max volume with hot oil in the ear canal has no support in law. That obnoxious salsa horn section this morning was especially deserving.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
WTF body? Now the right knee? After the left one has been all sore and weird the past week? We're not even doing any running!

suttree

MBTI Type
intP
I've got a good soreness in my hips and back and a busted upper nose from training. I feel strong.

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
I feel incredibly saddened for the people around me. Today seems to be a tragic day. Usually I don't pay much attention, but today...I almost wish I believed in a God to pray to.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Looking for something to clog the "shit happens" pipe.

Stevo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Emotionless and analytical. Too bad I have nothing to analyze.