• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT's What are you [airquote] feeling [/airquote]at this moment??

LucrativeSid

I feel free and I feel well. I also feel trapped and frustrated. And full. And happy. And glorious.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
As if someone fed me a batch of quaaludes last night, Polanski style. But without the ass-rape.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Bored and confused.
Why is everyone yelling at me about how I should know what I'm doing in the near future when I don't have the information to plan out the near future?

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Feeling the need to manipulate. I don't like it.

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
Misunderstood, awkward, self-conscious...like I'm saying and doing the wrong things, not belonging in a group...vintage INT, quoi.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Tired... and kind of lost about life.

coconut

MBTI Type
INTJ
I feel exasperated. I feel surrounded by SJ's and there's no one who wants to talk about anything interesting.

Stevo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
I'm feeling good right now. Pretty happy to be me.

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Hungry. Giddy. The familiar feeling of embracing the irrational.

I dislike it.