• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT's What are you [airquote] feeling [/airquote]at this moment??

fghw

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
I feel uncertain. Confident yet paranoid. Behind my optimistic idealism lies the nagging feeling that I'm concealing or running away from a horrible and inescapable truth. I'm also quite hungry.

Ukon

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm feeling like the Viking blood that is in me. I can connect to this folk music on almost an INFP scale. More, give me more, give me more...

So, ruthless and grisly. Anyone know of any villages to pillage? :D

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
I'm feeling like the Viking blood that is in me. I can connect to this folk music on almost an INFP scale. More, give me more, give me more...

So, ruthless and grisly. Anyone know of any villages to pillage? :D

May I join you on your pillages? :happy2:

Here is the more you requested:

Ukon

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
May I join you on your pillages? :happy2:

Here is the more you requested:

Yes, yes you may! :D Loving those songs! Let us dance in the dark.

Pseudo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Feel relaxed. For the first time in a while. Even made some artsies.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Permabanned
enthusiasm about new project, underpinned by anxiety, mental exhaustion and sleep deprivation.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
I feel amused to know that until today this thread had not seen a new post in two years.

N-Typical. HAAAA.

Oh, I feel...fine.

Back hurts, otherwise fine.

Chad of the OttomanEmpire

Give me a fourth dot.
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hungry, but content because I just finished cleaning the bathroom walls for painting.

Inarius

MBTI Type
ENTP
Henri Bergson : "Choisir, donc exclure", which can be translated as "(to) choose, therefore exclude".
It's something i say quite often, whenever someone complains about the previsible outcome of his own decision and/or regrets the other choice.
You can complain about something unfair (and I'll be the first to defend you, fiercely if necessary), but if it's your choice then live it.

Litsnob

I am feeling physically a bit ill and tired, and emotionally a bit confused. The ill and tired feeling is likely due to the usual stuff associated with the chronic illness I live with and the confusion is sort of a mentally overwhelmed feeling because I've always thought I was INFJ and now think I am INTJ. :)

Permabanned
I am feeling physically a bit ill and tired, and emotionally a bit confused. The ill and tired feeling is likely due to the usual stuff associated with the chronic illness I live with and the confusion is sort of a mentally overwhelmed feeling because I've always thought I was INFJ and now think I am INTJ. :)

+1

Antibirth

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Right now I'm going to an interview for a school, it's very far and there travel time is long, thats what I just registered on this site, yesterday I had one other interview who went awfully but I realized and understood what I needed to do in order to improve. Basically books and practice (btw it's graphic design) because I lack fundamentals. I try to look past my ego, I'm not too stupid I just haven't learned what I needed to yet. I'm also thinking about the possibilities if I can't find a good school maybe taking a year to learn and get better. But I'm worried about regressing.
So I'm eager to go home, start looking for information about graphic design and get done with this second interview. Plus I want to take a dump. And maybe go to the swimming pool.