• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT's What are you [airquote] feeling [/airquote]at this moment??

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Annoyed I stayed up late (drinking) and therefore slept in and pushed back my upper body work to tomorrow.

Reflection

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Annoyed I stayed up late (drinking) and therefore slept in and pushed back my upper body work to tomorrow.

... had to run to college to get my grade and then, slowly dying, had to make my way to the police station.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sad.

Struggling.

Pushing through....

ygolo

My termites win
Hungry. In a bit of pain. Unfocused.

I should eat something.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Better.
But with arthritis? :wtf:
I'M 19!!!

strawberries

shadow boxer
MBTI Type
----
sometimes it's okay to have crumpets for dinner. and i'm glad i bought that expensive apricot jam - it's ace.

Arthur Schopenhauer

What is, is.
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Confused. It's my own damn fault though. It really is. I must WANT to be confused...

Man, I'm really confused...

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Ecstatic! Got a new girlfriend/LTR yesterday. Going through the emotional rush tired me out and I ended up going to bed at 7:30 PM (also was out partying the night before). Work up early morning still feeling astounding.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Pensive and a bit nostalgic, like most Sunday morning/afternoons. It's raining so hard right now. Harder than I've seen it rain in a long time. It feels like relief. A kind of sad joy.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Hungry, and mad that I have to work tonight >:[