• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] What does an unhealthy ENTP look like (if there's even such a thing)?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
50221259-kid-krank-mit-einer-erk-ltung-und-fieber-vector-clip-art-illustration-mit-einfachen-steigungen-kid-u.jpg

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Someone should make a website feature where you type in what you're looking for and results are displayed.
That and achieving warp speed remains science fiction

Piercie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
One of my friends (I have a lot of those, and yeah I use anecdotal evidence all the time) is a really unhealthy ENTP, and he puts people down and rebels against authority until he's in big trouble. He doesn't ever try in school, and he's a lazy sack of shit most of the time. I try to help him ENTP to ENTP, but he's really a jerk and he drags me down, and I hate being around people that make me feel bad. I can never outthink him because he's so dogmatic, and every depressing belief that he holds, he will keep until the end of time. I guess I do that too. The other thing is that he doesn't respect anyone because he thinks he's so smart. Once again, I'm guilty here too, but at least I can learn sometimes. Also, an ENTP I know got into drugs and never looked back. I'm a "barely" ET, and I have a really, REALLY developed Fe. I have tested as an INFP on more than one occasion, but I do consider myself more as a thinker than a feeler, and at least 50% of the time, my Ti overpowers my Fe. I really invest too much of my time into people who keep hurting themselves anyway... Also, I've been writing rap lately, and I have ADHD. The end.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
One of my friends (I have a lot of those, and yeah I use anecdotal evidence all the time) is a really unhealthy ENTP, and he puts people down and rebels against authority until he's in big trouble. He doesn't ever try in school, and he's a lazy sack of shit most of the time. I try to help him ENTP to ENTP, but he's really a jerk and he drags me down, and I hate being around people that make me feel bad. I can never outthink him because he's so dogmatic, and every depressing belief that he holds, he will keep until the end of time. I guess I do that too. The other thing is that he doesn't respect anyone because he thinks he's so smart. Once again, I'm guilty here too, but at least I can learn sometimes. Also, an ENTP I know got into drugs and never looked back. I'm a "barely" ET, and I have a really, REALLY developed Fe. I have tested as an INFP on more than one occasion, but I do consider myself more as a thinker than a feeler, and at least 50% of the time, my Ti overpowers my Fe. I really invest too much of my time into people who keep hurting themselves anyway... Also, I've been writing rap lately, and I have ADHD. The end.

Would you mind, if I used your words in my biography section?