Could be.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by ZPowers View Post
    Still think he's ENFP.
    We had a thread about this already didnt we?
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh? wgah'nagl fhtagn

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Valuable_Money View Post
    We had a thread about this already didnt we?
    There's threads about lots of things. I can't be bothered to remember every last one.
    Does he want a pillow for his head?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

There's threads about lots of things. I can't be bothered to remember every last one.
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...-knight-7.html

here ya go
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh? wgah'nagl fhtagn

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Someone should make a website feature where you type in what you're looking for and results are displayed.
    "Poor bastard. Wait 'till he sees the bats. "
    enneagram - 7/5/3

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I was sort of joking. I was aware of the Joker thread, I think I've even posted in it. I didn't assume it'd be a big deal, I see threads get derailed over similar matters all the time. Of course, now a one post derailment is closer to a half dozen.
    Does he want a pillow for his head?

They usually say that an unhealthy personality overuses its dominant function to the point of a loss of control, uses its secondary function poorly, leans too much on its tertiary, and stares its inferior function (worst nightmare) in the face, right?

In that case then it would be overblown Ne which is just that- flitting from one thing to another and going out of control with indecision, talking excessively and incoherently.

Poor Ti would explain the bad Ne - the head is obviously disorganized and failing to control behavior.

Excessive Fe would be appealing to people and acceptable behavior instead of finding the right way of doing things.

Finally the inferior Si would be a resigned confinement to the bare minimum, "easy" tedium.

In any case, some of the dark things my mind is capable of in times of stress are:

Becoming disillusioned with my beliefs. Essentially throwing away beliefs and escaping into new ones.

Becoming argumentative with people. Also dealing with arguments within my own mind. The rigid Ti and perceptive Ne always sees a flaw in an argument, so if I have two ideas that totally contradict each other, its likely that I won't be able to simply come to peace without an answer.

Running from commitments. Ne looks at everything as an experiment, when running wild has a tendency to tear up current projects at the mere idea of a better one.

Poor social intuition. Supplanting Fe for Ti has the result I think of meshing the two, making a poor analyst and a poor salesperson. Ti should be the proper guide to behavior, with Fe only as a side measure.

The proximity of Ti and Fe invites a danger, which is that I convince myself I am liked or have the capacity to be liked more than I think. A strong thinking type is not really a natural social butterfly. I may be able to provide good social cues and read quickly into people's behaviors, that's not the same as consistently developing relationships with people, which is made poor by low Si (I often forget people's names and act differently around them over time). And as Fe is overused it also invites things like possible reciprocal relationships (whether in love, friendship or business) which end up biting me in the ass. Then the Fe is expected even more from others and becomes exhausted, which will cause me to lose control with the person, and inevitably making me feel unlikable. Even worse, I will from there begin to consider myself stupid. Why? The tertiary Fe is essentially developed from Ne and Ti, so when Fe fails, Ti also has to take the fall. Then Ne looks for a new situation to feel happier, but with worse Ti and Fe, leading to the same cycle again with an even higher chance of failure. This goes on until Ti has the patience to analyze the past, present and future, discover the underlying mechanism behind all of this, how life might be continued without falling into the same trap.

The difference between dominant, secondary and tertiary Fe is the following: Dominant Fe is compulsive. Secondary Fe is committed. Tertiary Fe is instrumental. So an ESFJ is friendly out of compulsion, out of early developed or innate character. An INFJ is typically ideologically committed to serving good. An ENTP is only able to use FE like a tool, it's neither a matter of their character nor ideological commitment.

MBTI
    ExTx

losing focus and self confidence

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Drezoryx View Post
    david icke the conspirologist is an unhealthy entp perhaps YouTube - the freedom road david icke 1 part 2

but atleast he has a fanclub
    I thought he was a Ni-dom. His theories are very extensively developed around a single theme. I think both Ne and Ni doms can obsess over conspiracy based on speculation and intuition. There is something that feels different about Icke than Ne-dom conspiracy because of its exhaustive focus. I could be proven wrong though, because I haven't read him extensively. I have watched his videos and am familiar with his ideas. His vision of reality feels so internally constructed. There is usually a certain energy you get from a Ne-dom. Charles Manson feels extremely Ne-dom to me although I don't know if he is ENTP or ENFP. He is actually quite intelligent and moves between ideas with that agility that is part of Ne. Ni-dom conspiracy doesn't have as much of a game element to it. Ne and Ti combine into the consummate, improvisational gamer. Some Ni-Te can play a game, but it is more analyzed ahead of time with elaborate strategy.

I do think that Ne-doms have a kind of mental agility that is unique to that function. An unhealthy Ne-dom ENTP could make quite the game of convincing other people of anything. The world would be their oyster. Just for fun they could try out manipulating others into thinking anything and be convincing.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

MBTI
    INFJ

If I'm an ENTP... some brief descriptions of when I've been unhealthy

- obsessing over past mistakes trying to get closure (Si inferior)
    - acting impulsively and overindulging the imagination
    - paranoia and conflicts with others