• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] Dec 23 - Check the Sky!

Maha Raj

MBTI Type
ENTP
Today is a special day. 1st day of Winter and a day of very remarkable planetary/galactic configuration. There is also a full moon on Dec. 23, 2007

Check out this Wikipedia description.

Dec 23 2007

A very remarkable planetary/galactic configuration occurs on December 23rd and 24th 2007. The configuration on December 23 — Mars, Earth, Sun, Mercury, Jupiter, Galactic Centre — is shown in the graphic simulation linked below; it becomes even more remarkable in that it will be accompanied by the Full Moon (conjunct Mars) at about 2 a.m. on December 24 when a simultaneous Venus square Neptune occurs. It is even more remarkable in that the Pluto/Sun conjunction appears exactly on the Winter Solstice, just past conjunction with the Galactic Centre.

Link below is the view from Mars toward the Jupiter, Mars, Earth, Mercury, Pluto alignment toward the Galactic Centre on 23 December 2007 which occurs just after the Pluto/Jupiter (Heliocentric) conjunction on 23 November 2007.
NASA Solar System Simulator for 23rd Dec 2007

Solar System on Dec 22, 2007. What is not shown is Pluto (which would be to Jupiter's right) Saturn, which follows down from Venus, and Uranus and Neptune. Saturn and Neptune form the cross's t-member. It is a 23/12 configuration. There will be a full moon on Dec. 23, 2007

Kiddo

Furry Critter with Claws
MBTI Type
OMNi
IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!

or not. :D

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:cry: it's pouring rain here, so if I look up I may drown like a turkey in a thunderstorm! :(

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Why is it so remarkable? Cause a lot of them are lined up? Can you observe this from Earth?

PuddleRiver

It's always something...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
Cool! It's supposed to rain here too. :cry:

Sandy

MBTI Type
INFP
I wish I could see it... but it's raining like cats and dogs. We also have tremendous wind, so maybe it'll clear soon. I'll check it out though, thanks!