User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by SillySapienne View Post
    I find that uber-masculine men are attracted to "challenging" women, be that challenge a physical, mental, or fill-in-the-blank challenge.

Uber-masculine men wan't to conquer a woman, especially a woman who seems impenetrable, (no pun intended ), to his advances.
    That's quite convenient, since I'm harbouring a secret desire to be ravished.
    Apparently. :rolli:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by SillySapienne View Post
    Now, the question is....

Are NT, or T females inherently less feminine than F females?
    I would have to say, "for the most part, yes..."

MBTI
    nnnn

You seem to have a chip on your shoulder about this, Zarathustra.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

ummm... not really...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Somewhere out there is a bull searching for his shit.
    Ti (43); Ne (41.8); Te (33.7); Fi (30.5); Ni (27.5); Se (24.7); Si (21.5); Fe (17.3)
    The More You Know the Less You Need. - Aboriginal Saying

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

I'm confused...

Is this the part where NT women start claiming that what I've said is due to some problem I have with NT women?

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Btw, utyuun, are you an INTJ female?

I've never been quite sure about your sexuality...

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    As such, due to the problems I mentioned:

1. Their masculinity will be attracted to femininity, which -- like their own female masculinity -- will tend to be less present in men.

2. Deep down, even though they have a masculine exterior, there is some femininity inside her, and that femininity ultimately desires a strong masculine man to unleash it, and to ravish it.

3. But this creates a conflict, because her exterior masculine face will potentially repel masculine men (once again, due to sexual polarity).

Now I believe the above is true, and so does my ENFP girlfriend.

So, how about you deal with the ideas, rather than simply accuse someone of trolling who's never been accused of it, and tell us whether you agree or disagree with the ideas above, and why or why not.
    Look, I've been called masculine before by many different people (and in different contexts), so I MIGHT be inclined to agree with you that NT women tend toward the masculine in some regards, at least as far as general perceptions of masculinity/femininity go. But this list you've posted makes absolutely no sense.

First, you say that NTs are generally more masculine than a lot of the other types. Then, you go on to say that NT women are really feminine inside, but use a masculine exterior as a mask. So which is it? Are they really masculine, or are they faking it? You've contradicted yourself in your own post. It's hard to take your opinion seriously after that.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    Look, I've been called masculine before by many different people (and in different contexts), so I MIGHT be inclined to agree with you that NT women tend toward the masculine in some regards, at least as far as general perceptions of masculinity/femininity go. But this list you've posted makes absolutely no sense.

First, you say that NTs are generally more masculine than a lot of the other types. Then, you go on to say that NT women are really feminine inside, but use a masculine exterior as a mask. So which is it? Are they really masculine, or are they faking it? You've contradicted yourself in your own post. It's hard to take your opinion seriously after that.
    Wow.

So simple-minded...

Ever heard of complexity?

The masculine and the feminine can be present in various degrees at various times within the same individual.

Thus, to say someone is masculine, is to say that one is masculine more of the time, and feminine less of the time.

I myself am very masculine, but that does not mean that I have no femininity.

My girlfriend is extremely feminine, but that does not mean that she has no masculinity.

I understand that you use Ti and all, but try thinking outside the box a little bit...

To be honest, though, you don't even need to think outside the box for this answer...

I mean, the answer to your question was in the very post you were asking about:

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    Deep down, even though they have a masculine exterior, there is some femininity inside her, and that femininity ultimately desires a strong masculine man to unleash it, and to ravish it.