• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Jungian Cognitive Functions] Manifestations of Thinking Processes

R

ReflecTcelfeR

I have a question. I was thinking about what combinations of functions create such things as Ni. I mean specifically whether the combination between NJ creates the Ni function and why these two paired together create it. How does the J effect the direction the intuition is faced. Also what decides that Fe exists within an ENTP which at face value has no evidence of producing such a cognitive function as Fe. The answer may be relatively complex, or simple I don't know, but I'm asking how such things like these manifest when they do not appear to exist within the combination of letters?