Thread: INTP job

MBTI
    iNTp
    Enneagram
    IDK
    Socionics
    IDK

Default INTP job

Before i say my story i just gotta say.... DAMN i forgot my username and email i used and spent almost a year of reading without being ablt to comment, and now i finally remembered my email address ( i put the numbers in the wrong order). anyway i just got this job as an A/V tech. its an awesome gig wit independent work,food, and lots of downtime. I basically setup equipment in conference rooms before they start, and spend alot of time hanging oput waiting for the next setup.... I love it and i wondered wats the perfert INTP job

MBTI
    INTP

I do not know, but I can say one thing for sure. Flight line mechanic in the military is a horrible job for an INTP.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTp

I'm finding that I really enjoy a mixture of structured work and unstructured work. Something like from 9 to 12, A, B, and C must happen in that order. Then in the afternoon I do something creative.

Right now, I help my parents at their store. I processing orders in the morning before the delivery truck goes out. In the afternoon, I code financial analysis software and run an internet marketing campaign. I really do like this balance. I had a highly structured job - was horrible and burned out. I had a highly creative job - I started to wander in my work.

Regiment and recess works best for me. After I finish my software, I might look to get 2 part time jobs or one part time job and a consulting gig.
    "People often say that this or that person has not yet found himself. But the self is not something one finds; it is something one creates." - Thomas Szasz

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5bw

I'm jealous

I work 9-6 as a Database Marketing (List) Analyst. It's such a pain and words could not express how much I hate it. I quit my job yesterday and it's the best feeling ever. My face lightens up almost immediately and people have noticed: "You look happy, what's the matter?" - I know it's such a weird question but my default look used to be depressed. Not anymore.

Perfect job? I think one that pays you for your productivity, regardless of how much time you spend.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    iNTp
    Enneagram
    IDK
    Socionics
    IDK

[QUOTE=durentu;1179419]I'm finding that I really enjoy a mixture of structured work and unstructured work. Something like from 9 to 12, A, B, and C must happen in that order. Then in the afternoon I do something creative.
    QUOTE]

yeah i can see that... at my job its a, b,c, and a long break b4 d so u can prepare for e in room a thats about to finish.... thanks....
    love is boring without infidelity. thanks to an unknown visitor i spelt infidelity correctly now