• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] INTP job

Lucky_Rabbit

MBTI Type
iNTp
Enneagram
IDK
Before i say my story i just gotta say.... DAMN i forgot my username and email i used and spent almost a year of reading without being ablt to comment, and now i finally remembered my email address ( i put the numbers in the wrong order). anyway i just got this job as an A/V tech. its an awesome gig wit independent work,food, and lots of downtime. I basically setup equipment in conference rooms before they start, and spend alot of time hanging oput waiting for the next setup.... I love it and i wondered wats the perfert INTP job

Tecla

MBTI Type
INTP
I do not know, but I can say one thing for sure. Flight line mechanic in the military is a horrible job for an INTP.

durentu

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I'm finding that I really enjoy a mixture of structured work and unstructured work. Something like from 9 to 12, A, B, and C must happen in that order. Then in the afternoon I do something creative.

Right now, I help my parents at their store. I processing orders in the morning before the delivery truck goes out. In the afternoon, I code financial analysis software and run an internet marketing campaign. I really do like this balance. I had a highly structured job - was horrible and burned out. I had a highly creative job - I started to wander in my work.

Regiment and recess works best for me. After I finish my software, I might look to get 2 part time jobs or one part time job and a consulting gig.

aptx4869

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5bw
I'm jealous

I work 9-6 as a Database Marketing (List) Analyst. It's such a pain and words could not express how much I hate it. I quit my job yesterday and it's the best feeling ever. My face lightens up almost immediately and people have noticed: "You look happy, what's the matter?" - I know it's such a weird question but my default look used to be depressed. Not anymore.

Perfect job? I think one that pays you for your productivity, regardless of how much time you spend.

Lucky_Rabbit

MBTI Type
iNTp
Enneagram
IDK
I'm finding that I really enjoy a mixture of structured work and unstructured work. Something like from 9 to 12, A, B, and C must happen in that order. Then in the afternoon I do something creative.
QUOTE]

yeah i can see that... at my job its a, b,c, and a long break b4 d so u can prepare for e in room a thats about to finish.... thanks....