User Tag List

First 4567 Last

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

So no wedding huh...

Oh also, from that video, I'd say definitely INTJ. You have a distinct NTJ composure even when you're rocking out. No doubt about it.
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

Lol, the song Something Bad in Wicked is also proof

Dr Dillamond: Something baaaad...Sorry, bad. lol Elphaba is so accepting being different herself how she doesn't seem to pay any mind to it.

ENTJ

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by spin-1/2-nuclei View Post
    I wasn't aware I was arguing with anybody about "typings"... I personally don't engage in the unsolicited typing of other people because I find it ridiculous... that's just my opinion... Personally I can't think of one good reason to tell someone else what I think their personality type should be when they clearly do not agree with me, especially if I have limited information about who they are as a person.

If you want to engage in unsolicited typing for fun then wouldn't it be reasonable to expect some people to disagree with you? That only seems logical to me.

That being said... I was simply encouraging a fellow INTJ not to take unsolicited typing from random people on a forum very seriously considering those typings are based on subjective conclusions taken from limited information. That's hardly the equivalent of engaging in an argument.
    sorry about that, I don't think I read it in context at the time
    5 3 9

Quote Originally Posted by thescientist View Post
    I just launched my website and had so much fun creating this blog post I had to share. Proof that INTJ's can indeed let loose and be silly:

It’s Official—I’m a Mac!

That's what happens when you grow up with an INFP sister. I heart her

Nice to know you're an INTP... INTP+INFP = Ne silliness

INTJs can't be silly. ever.

and Congrats on getting a Mac, *one of us* chant.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

Really cool video - it is precise, calculated and SILLY!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quit trying to get everybody to look at your blog. :-)

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by thescientist View Post
    There is no way I'm extroverted. I need LOTS of alone time. I can appear very extroverted in social situations, but ultimately people exhaust me.

I'm borderline P, but was previously a stronger J for the majority of my life. I've probably just learned to balance the J/P in the recent years.
    There's no such thing as borderline J or P, they only tell the orientation of the functions.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by spin-1/2-nuclei View Post
    LOL! plenty of people in this thread commented that thescientist might not be an INTJ, even before you commented... truth be told their joking was a lot more obvious than yours.. but still none of that matters since my comments weren't directed at them or you...

The point of my post simply addressed the general concept of unsolicited typing and how it shouldn't be taken seriously, since it seemed like the OP might have taken some comments literally, through no fault of her own.

I'm not even going to pretend to guess why you're determined to make this about you... This thread is about a video on a blog by the OP. She wanted to show that INTJs can be silly too..

It's funny how despite smearing this thread with your bullshit oops I mean jokes (for fun), you've managed to say nothing about her original post. If you need a thread that focuses solely on you, then why not start one instead of hijacking this one?

So, in the spirit of actually saying something on topic, what did you think of her blog? What about her video? I personally thought they were very nice, as I already stated earlier. If you're not going to say something related to her OP, and you want to continue to debate whether or not I give a shit what you said then feel free to start another thread all about you, but this thread is about somebody else and I'm just shocked you couldn't think of one related thing to say in all of your posts... I mean come on she had a horse in one of the videos, it was cool!
    Do you have tourette's syndrome?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by The_World_As_Will View Post
    Nice to know you're an INTP... INTP+INFP = Ne silliness

INTJs can't be silly. ever.
    You've obviously never seen an INTJ interact with an NFP.

And thank you for letting me know i'm INTP. I mean, you would know, right, since you interact with me on a daily basis and know exactly what I'm like.

My Ni is all-consuming and I'm Fi retarded. Proof of that in many of my other posts. And this is where I stop defending my type.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post
    So no wedding huh...

Oh also, from that video, I'd say definitely INTJ. You have a distinct NTJ composure even when you're rocking out. No doubt about it.