User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Blairvoyant View Post
    who else "engage[d] in unsolicited typing for fun"?
    LOL! plenty of people in this thread commented that thescientist might not be an INTJ, even before you commented... truth be told their joking was a lot more obvious than yours.. but still none of that matters since my comments weren't directed at them or you...

The point of my post simply addressed the general concept of unsolicited typing and how it shouldn't be taken seriously, since it seemed like the OP might have taken some comments literally, through no fault of her own.

I'm not even going to pretend to guess why you're determined to make this about you... This thread is about a video on a blog by the OP. She wanted to show that INTJs can be silly too..

It's funny how despite smearing this thread with your bullshit oops I mean jokes (for fun), you've managed to say nothing about her original post. If you need a thread that focuses solely on you, then why not start one instead of hijacking this one?

So, in the spirit of actually saying something on topic, what did you think of her blog? What about her video? I personally thought they were very nice, as I already stated earlier. If you're not going to say something related to her OP, and you want to continue to debate whether or not I give a shit what you said then feel free to start another thread all about you, but this thread is about somebody else and I'm just shocked you couldn't think of one related thing to say in all of your posts... I mean come on she had a horse in one of the videos, it was cool!

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by spin-1/2-nuclei View Post
    LOL! plenty of people in this thread commented that thescientist might not be an INTJ, even before you commented... truth be told their joking was a lot more obvious than yours.. but still none of that matters since my comments weren't directed at them or you...

The point of my post simply addressed the general concept of unsolicited typing and how it shouldn't be taken seriously, since it seemed like the OP might have taken some comments literally, through no fault of her own.

I'm not even going to pretend to guess why you're determined to make this about you... This thread is about a video on a blog by the OP. She wanted to show that INTJs can be silly too..

It's funny how despite smearing this thread with your bullshit oops I mean jokes (for fun), you've managed to say nothing about her original post. If you need a thread that focuses solely on you, then why not start one instead of hijacking this one?

So, in the spirit of actually saying something on topic, what did you think of her blog? What about her video? I personally thought they were very nice, as I already stated earlier. If you're not going to say something related to her OP, and you want to continue to debate whether or not I give a shit what you said then feel free to start another thread all about you, but this thread is about somebody else and I'm just shocked you couldn't think of one related thing to say in all of your posts... I mean come on she had a horse in one of the videos, it was cool!
    Not helping the OP's case.

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    I mean, has nobody noticed how funny and silly Edgar can be on this forum, and he's INTJ...hmmm....SmileyMan can also be pretty silly in vent...I'm sure there are others. INTJ has an ESFP shadow after all.
    +100000000000000000

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I think we should give Blairvoyant some unsolicited typing advice. Such as how she's behaving like an ENTP.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    I think we should give Blairvoyant some unsolicited typing advice. Such as how she's behaving like an ENTP.
    Perhaps, but I'll have to consult my psychic powers.
    please wait a moment.......

Yes I do agree with you.

I'd like to ask the OP if the horse likes her better yet? My brother's horses are very moody, it's really weird. Do you get to ride often?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

I guess you never really find me acting silly unless I'm incredibly drunk, but I can act pretty wild at times... but not really silly. I also can act pretty trollish irl too, or being blatantly absurd for a laugh.

Also to the OP; I'm not being funny or anything, but your arms seem noticeably very thin. I'm not judging or meaning to insult, but it did raise a eyebrow

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    6w5

ok, just so we're clear: I'm sorry I ruined your thread about you, thescientist. One of my 3 best friends is INTJ and he is actually quite silly, intelligent, and charismatic, just like you. Also, I didn't mean to offend by challenging your type, just to inform you of a possibility that, in my experience, most NTs don't consider - and the tell-tale sign is waffling on J/P. I'm sorry if the information wasn't helpful.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Finally got to watching the video. If INTJs are bots I want one of that production model.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by You'reWrongI'mRight View Post
    well. You're beautiful! : )

I liked your video. It was very well made, and You definitely were silly!!

*high five*

No worries. I have my silly moments as well! :P
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post
    Would it be weird if I proposed to you solely on the basis of this video?
    Perhaps...

I'd like to ask the OP if the horse likes her better yet? My brother's horses are very moody, it's really weird. Do you get to ride often?
    No I dont get to ride often. I was a city girl all my life. Recently moved to a slightly more rural area and went to a friend's ranch. He let us ride his horse, but this horse was rather picky about who could ride him. It was only my 2nd time ever riding one.

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    Finally got to watching the video. If INTJs are bots I want one of that production model.
    Sorry, this model is limited-edition

Quote Originally Posted by Blairvoyant View Post
    ok, just so we're clear: I'm sorry I ruined your thread about you, thescientist. One of my 3 best friends is INTJ and he is actually quite silly, intelligent, and charismatic, just like you. Also, I didn't mean to offend by challenging your type, just to inform you of a possibility that, in my experience, most NTs don't consider - and the tell-tale sign is waffling on J/P. I'm sorry if the information wasn't helpful.
    Not offended. I'm just very sure about my type and when an INTJ is sure about something, it usually means they are right

Quote Originally Posted by poki View Post
    Have you ever seen an INTJ get up in front of a TV and dance jokingly when he knows he cant dance. I would get a video but he would probably disown me as a son The pictures of an INTJ running back to the couch avoiding pictures of him being silly are pretty funny as well. Kinda blurred as they can run pretty fast in these instances.
    That is such a cute anecdote. I perform silly little dances with my sis all the time. She brings the silly out of me.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by thescientist View Post
    Sorry, this model is limited-edition
    Gah! Figures...

=^.^=
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]