First 12345 Last

MBTI
    iNtJ
    Enneagram
    152 so/sx
    Socionics
    INTp Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Blairvoyant View Post
    I'm not basing this on the video segment.
    It was half a general comment towards this topic, or anyone who falls under that common mistake, and half a direct comment towards you. But I take your word for it -- your reason is yours. Mostly for you, it was the ENTP part. She had made too many posts on other subjects that showcased how she was not Ne-dominant.
    "I cannot expect even my own art to provide all of the answers -- only to hope it keeps asking the right questions." -- Grace Hartigan

Enneagram: Tritype - 1w9, 5 (balanced wings), 2w3; Overall Variant: So/Sx
    SLOAN: rCoa|I|
    Functional Preferences: Ni, Te/Fi, Ti, Se, Fe, Si, Ne

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Looking into the eyes of a [Ni user] is like peeking through a portal into a parallel universe.

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Lethe View Post
    not Ne-dominant.
    :/ I can see we're not going to agree on this.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    i love love love it! and your pics are pure gorgeousness!
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Lethe View Post
    She had made too many posts on other subjects that showcased how she was not Ne-dominant.
    Ni to the max. Pretty sure on this one.

Acting out in the video was fun and I can guarantee you I couldn't repeat that if there were people around, except for maybe very close friends. I am pretty serious and reserved most of the time. I don't see ENTP in me AT ALL. INTp maybe.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by thescientist View Post
    Acting out in the video was fun and I can guarantee you I couldn't repeat that if there were people around, except for maybe very close friends. I am pretty serious and reserved most of the time. I don't see ENTP in me AT ALL. INTp maybe.
    Personally I don't see how anyone can type you from a few posts on the internet or a video. I think some people take their understanding of MBTI way too seriously. For them the world just doesn't make sense if you don't fall into whatever limited category they think you should fit in. Their "logic" is governed by subjective interpretation of everything... we all have opinions, but some people can't tell their opinions apart from fact. Fortunately reality marches on as it always was despite their inability to interpret it.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by spin-1/2-nuclei View Post
    Personally I don't see how anyone can type you from a few posts on the internet or a video. I think some people take their understanding of MBTI way too seriously. For them the world just doesn't make sense if you don't fall into whatever limited category they think you should fit in. Their "logic" is governed by subjective interpretation of everything... we all have opinions, but some people can't tell their opinions apart from fact. Fortunately reality marches on as it always was despite their inability to interpret it.
    Experience irons out those flaws, this is why we have an entire forum based around exchanging our experiences and stuff. You can't really take peoples typings all that seriously either, they may say INTP, but really mean 'I'm more sure it's INTP than anything else, given the information I've recieved'. If you want, we could enforce that people pop up this disclaimer when typing, but that would be silly. So there's really no point in arguing about other peoples typings, it's just good fun, so go have some fun you silly INTJ
    5 3 9

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    Experience irons out those flaws, this is why we have an entire forum based around exchanging our experiences and stuff. You can't really take peoples typings all that seriously either, they may say INTP, but really mean 'I'm more sure it's INTP than anything else, given the information I've recieved'. If you want, we could enforce that people pop up this disclaimer when typing, but that would be silly. So there's really no point in arguing about other peoples typings, it's just good fun, so go have some fun you silly INTJ
    I wasn't aware I was arguing with anybody about "typings"... I personally don't engage in the unsolicited typing of other people because I find it ridiculous... that's just my opinion... Personally I can't think of one good reason to tell someone else what I think their personality type should be when they clearly do not agree with me, especially if I have limited information about who they are as a person.

If you want to engage in unsolicited typing for fun then wouldn't it be reasonable to expect some people to disagree with you? That only seems logical to me.

That being said... I was simply encouraging a fellow INTJ not to take unsolicited typing from random people on a forum very seriously considering those typings are based on subjective conclusions taken from limited information. That's hardly the equivalent of engaging in an argument.

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    6w5

If you want to engage in unsolicited typing for fun then wouldn't it be reasonable to expect some people to disagree with you? That only seems logical to me.
    If you analyze my word choices I think you'll find evidence that that was in fact my expectation

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Blairvoyant View Post
    If you analyze my word choices I think you'll find evidence that that was in fact my expectation
    Why would I take the time to analyze your word choices? Your word choices are not relevant to the original post that I made to the OP nor are they relevant to my response to king-of-despair.

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    6w5

Why would I take the time to analyze your word choices? Your word choices are not relevant to the original post that I made to the OP nor are they relevant to my response to king-of-despair.
    Considering it was me who prompted...actually never mind.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

*thinking*

Have I ever seen an INTJ act silly, as in playful in a ridiculous down is up and left is right, and life is light sense?

No.

Have I ever seen an INTJ appreciate someone, i.e. me, or even someone else act silly?

And, most importantly, have I ever witnessed INTJs having some assbackwards silly to the nth degree ideas.... too many times to count.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles