• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Proof that INTJ's can be silly

spin-1/2-nuclei

MBTI Type
INTJ
:huh: who else "engage[d] in unsolicited typing for fun"?

LOL! plenty of people in this thread commented that thescientist might not be an INTJ, even before you commented... truth be told their joking was a lot more obvious than yours.. but still none of that matters since my comments weren't directed at them or you...

The point of my post simply addressed the general concept of unsolicited typing and how it shouldn't be taken seriously, since it seemed like the OP might have taken some comments literally, through no fault of her own.

I'm not even going to pretend to guess why you're determined to make this about you... This thread is about a video on a blog by the OP. She wanted to show that INTJs can be silly too..

It's funny how despite smearing this thread with your bullshit oops I mean jokes (for fun), you've managed to say nothing about her original post. If you need a thread that focuses solely on you, then why not start one instead of hijacking this one?

So, in the spirit of actually saying something on topic, what did you think of her blog? What about her video? I personally thought they were very nice, as I already stated earlier. If you're not going to say something related to her OP, and you want to continue to debate whether or not I give a shit what you said then feel free to start another thread all about you, but this thread is about somebody else and I'm just shocked you couldn't think of one related thing to say in all of your posts... I mean come on she had a horse in one of the videos, it was cool!

Resonance

Energizer Bunny
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
6w5
LOL! plenty of people in this thread commented that thescientist might not be an INTJ, even before you commented... truth be told their joking was a lot more obvious than yours.. but still none of that matters since my comments weren't directed at them or you...

The point of my post simply addressed the general concept of unsolicited typing and how it shouldn't be taken seriously, since it seemed like the OP might have taken some comments literally, through no fault of her own.

I'm not even going to pretend to guess why you're determined to make this about you... This thread is about a video on a blog by the OP. She wanted to show that INTJs can be silly too..

It's funny how despite smearing this thread with your bullshit oops I mean jokes (for fun), you've managed to say nothing about her original post. If you need a thread that focuses solely on you, then why not start one instead of hijacking this one?

So, in the spirit of actually saying something on topic, what did you think of her blog? What about her video? I personally thought they were very nice, as I already stated earlier. If you're not going to say something related to her OP, and you want to continue to debate whether or not I give a shit what you said then feel free to start another thread all about you, but this thread is about somebody else and I'm just shocked you couldn't think of one related thing to say in all of your posts... I mean come on she had a horse in one of the videos, it was cool!
:shock: Not helping the OP's case.

F

figsfiggyfigs

I mean, has nobody noticed how funny and silly Edgar can be on this forum, and he's INTJ...hmmm....SmileyMan can also be pretty silly in vent...I'm sure there are others. INTJ has an ESFP shadow after all.

+100000000000000000 :smile:

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx

I think we should give Blairvoyant some unsolicited typing advice. Such as how she's behaving like an ENTP.

spin-1/2-nuclei

MBTI Type
INTJ
I think we should give Blairvoyant some unsolicited typing advice. Such as how she's behaving like an ENTP.

Perhaps, but I'll have to consult my psychic powers.
please wait a moment.......

Yes I do agree with you. :)

I'd like to ask the OP if the horse likes her better yet? My brother's horses are very moody, it's really weird. Do you get to ride often?

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I guess you never really find me acting silly unless I'm incredibly drunk, but I can act pretty wild at times... but not really silly. I also can act pretty trollish irl too, or being blatantly absurd for a laugh.

Also to the OP; I'm not being funny or anything, but your arms seem noticeably very thin. I'm not judging or meaning to insult, but it did raise a eyebrow

Resonance

Energizer Bunny
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
6w5
ok, just so we're clear: I'm sorry I ruined your thread about you, thescientist. One of my 3 best friends is INTJ and he is actually quite silly, intelligent, and charismatic, just like you. Also, I didn't mean to offend by challenging your type, just to inform you of a possibility that, in my experience, most NTs don't consider - and the tell-tale sign is waffling on J/P. I'm sorry if the information wasn't helpful.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Finally got to watching the video. If INTJs are bots I want one of that production model. :D

thescientist

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
well. You're beautiful! : )

I liked your video. It was very well made, and You definitely were silly!! :D

*high five*

No worries. I have my silly moments as well! :p
Thank you :)

Would it be weird if I proposed to you solely on the basis of this video?
:huh: Perhaps... :blush:

I'd like to ask the OP if the horse likes her better yet? My brother's horses are very moody, it's really weird. Do you get to ride often?
No I dont get to ride often. I was a city girl all my life. Recently moved to a slightly more rural area and went to a friend's ranch. He let us ride his horse, but this horse was rather picky about who could ride him. It was only my 2nd time ever riding one.

Finally got to watching the video. If INTJs are bots I want one of that production model. :D
Sorry, this model is limited-edition :D

ok, just so we're clear: I'm sorry I ruined your thread about you, thescientist. One of my 3 best friends is INTJ and he is actually quite silly, intelligent, and charismatic, just like you. Also, I didn't mean to offend by challenging your type, just to inform you of a possibility that, in my experience, most NTs don't consider - and the tell-tale sign is waffling on J/P. I'm sorry if the information wasn't helpful.
Not offended. I'm just very sure about my type and when an INTJ is sure about something, it usually means they are right ;)

Have you ever seen an INTJ get up in front of a TV and dance jokingly when he knows he cant dance. I would get a video but he would probably disown me as a son:D The pictures of an INTJ running back to the couch avoiding pictures of him being silly are pretty funny as well. Kinda blurred as they can run pretty fast in these instances.
That is such a cute anecdote. I perform silly little dances with my sis all the time. She brings the silly out of me. :wubbie:

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
So no wedding huh...

Oh also, from that video, I'd say definitely INTJ. You have a distinct NTJ composure even when you're rocking out. No doubt about it.

capricorn009

Lol, the song Something Bad in Wicked is also proof

Dr Dillamond: Something baaaad...Sorry, bad. lol Elphaba is so accepting being different herself how she doesn't seem to pay any mind to it.

ENTJ

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I wasn't aware I was arguing with anybody about "typings"... I personally don't engage in the unsolicited typing of other people because I find it ridiculous... that's just my opinion... Personally I can't think of one good reason to tell someone else what I think their personality type should be when they clearly do not agree with me, especially if I have limited information about who they are as a person.

If you want to engage in unsolicited typing for fun then wouldn't it be reasonable to expect some people to disagree with you? That only seems logical to me.

That being said... I was simply encouraging a fellow INTJ not to take unsolicited typing from random people on a forum very seriously considering those typings are based on subjective conclusions taken from limited information. That's hardly the equivalent of engaging in an argument.:shock:

sorry about that, I don't think I read it in context at the time :soapbox:

The_World_As_Will

I just launched my website and had so much fun creating this blog post I had to share. Proof that INTJ's can indeed let loose and be silly:

It’s Official—I’m a Mac!

That's what happens when you grow up with an INFP sister. :) I heart her :wubbie:

Nice to know you're an INTP... INTP+INFP = Ne silliness

INTJs can't be silly. ever.

and Congrats on getting a Mac, *one of us* chant.

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
Really cool video - it is precise, calculated and SILLY!

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Quit trying to get everybody to look at your blog. :)

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
There is no way I'm extroverted. I need LOTS of alone time. I can appear very extroverted in social situations, but ultimately people exhaust me.

I'm borderline P, but was previously a stronger J for the majority of my life. I've probably just learned to balance the J/P in the recent years.

There's no such thing as borderline J or P, they only tell the orientation of the functions.

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Do you have tourette's syndrome?

thescientist

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Nice to know you're an INTP... INTP+INFP = Ne silliness

INTJs can't be silly. ever.
You've obviously never seen an INTJ interact with an NFP.

And thank you for letting me know i'm INTP. I mean, you would know, right, since you interact with me on a daily basis and know exactly what I'm like. :)

My Ni is all-consuming and I'm Fi retarded. Proof of that in many of my other posts. And this is where I stop defending my type.