User Tag List

First 2345 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

I LOVE watching history documentaries, in fact, I'm watching one right now.
    Yesterday I watched a documentary on the vietnam war.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousFeeling View Post
    -Laid-back sense of style. You feel at home in a t-shirt and jeans.
    That's part of our "P".

-Gazing in absolute fascination over science and history documentaries.
    That stuff is food for the Ti/Ne monster.

-Your motto is :"Variety makes life interesting."
    P. Mix things up. When every day is the same, it becomes mundane. Live a little bit and take a late lunch break. Or, I don't know, go for a drive at 11:33pm on a Tuesday night. Eat a brownie for breakfast. Mix it up.

-You're not one for routine, things will get done when they get done, no rush.
    Again, P. I like to "see what life is going to bring my way" (both on any given day and also in general) and then react accordingly. That doesn't mean I don't have plans in place and that I don't act on those plans. I just think that planning can be WAY overdone, because people really have no idea what's going to happen tomorrow or next week. Like if a friend of mine says, "Hey, in 3 weeks we have a 4-day weekend coming up. Let's make a short 2-day trip to another state." I like to "pencil it in" (not pen). If it's a BIG trip that requires plane tickets and all of that stuff, then yes, there's no choice but to plan it all out and get it set in stone (as much as I may fight it, I know it's necessary if the trip is going to happen). But, for something small and spontaneous like that, who really knows what is going to take place in the next 3 weeks leading up to that trip. Your kid could be sick with the flu. I could be told that I have to work afterall. You could change your mind and want to do something else instead. I could change my mind. You might decide you'd rather go on that hot date with the girl you've had your eye on for the last several months. Oops! Your elderly grandfather has to move out of his apartment and he REALLY needs your help moving the heavy stuff. I mean, who knows what things are going to look like in 3 weeks from now? That silly little trip might not even be FEASIBLE when we wake up on that morning.

I think it's an Ne thing too. We are always aware of EVERYTHING that could possibly happen or come up that we see so many possible ways that it won't work. Heck, I've even committed to something (out of pressure) a month in advance and then woke up the morning of the event and thought, "There is NO WAY I want to go do that today! I just flat out don't feel like doing that today. That's NOT how I want to spend my day."

I like to plan, but with a pencil, not a pen. Then when life happens (which it surely does), I can erase my pencil marks and write in a new plan that actually fits with today's circumstances.

/2 cents
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousFeeling View Post

-Laid-back sense of style. You feel at home in a t-shirt and jeans.
    Ask them what their favourite outfit is or what they usually wear around the house, if they answer Pj's then they're definitely 'INP'.
    'It's the question that drives us, Neo. It's the question that brought you here.... The answer is out there, Neo, and it's looking for you, and it will find you if you want it to.' Trinity

Agent Brown: 'Perhaps we are asking the wrong questions.'

'Maybe the questions are right, we just don't like the answers'

Quote Originally Posted by TiNe_2_IP View Post
    Ask them what their favourite outfit is or what they usually wear around the house, if they answer Pj's then they're definitely 'INP'.

(Bathrobes also kick ass though)

He who laughs
    Enneagram
    5w4

anyone else get this impulse when they have people over that they want to take off their pants or wear a pj?

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by slowriot View Post
    anyone else get this impulse when they have people over that they want to take off their pants or wear a pj?
    Yes.

MBTI
    INTP

Your own or the visitors?
    'It's the question that drives us, Neo. It's the question that brought you here.... The answer is out there, Neo, and it's looking for you, and it will find you if you want it to.' Trinity

Agent Brown: 'Perhaps we are asking the wrong questions.'

'Maybe the questions are right, we just don't like the answers'

He who laughs
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by TiNe_2_IP View Post
    Your own or the visitors?
    HA! Oh crap I didnt write it out correctly, I meant your own pants. But if the people over are hot enough and of the other sex, then theirs aswell.

Lasting_Pain

When I am at home I usually have a minimal amount of clothes on anyway so that issue is already resolved.

MBTI
    INTP

that's me