User Tag List

First 2345 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Personally I get along fine with most S's, but I tend to get closer to Ns in real life. It's not a definite science though. I don't really judge people based on their type, here or in reality, but I just find it easier when people are explaining their type related psychology and I can't actually tell what their type is to relate it.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

I did it coz people kept bugging me whatever I put in. And in the end..it doesn't matter. I'm me. I've been here long enough for most people to know who I am, and they can decide themselves what type I am. Though..my sig does provide a clue as to what type I believe myself to be
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Yeah it is lame but I am against forcing/requiring folks to put their MBTI type because it would only encourage them to lie about their type. Just assume that all the people who don't list their type are ESTJs or ISTJs...just teasing I love you guys too.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    Oh, so you mean you're annoyed by people like me?
    Is ENFJ not your real type but a deliberate misinformation?

In that case: yes.
    "Of course we spent our money in the good times. That's what you're supposed to do in good times! You can't save money in the good times. Then they wouldn't be good times, they'd be 'preparation for the bad times' times."

"Every country in the world owes money. Everyone. So heere's what I dont get: who do they all owe it to, and why don't we just kill the bastard and relax?"

-Tommy Tiernan, Irish comedian.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Satine View Post
    I've been here long enough for most people to know who I am, and they can decide themselves what type I am.
    This isn't really possible online. Saying ones type is helpful because it helps to give a framework to all the contradictory and confusing information we all give about ourselves.
    "Of course we spent our money in the good times. That's what you're supposed to do in good times! You can't save money in the good times. Then they wouldn't be good times, they'd be 'preparation for the bad times' times."

"Every country in the world owes money. Everyone. So heere's what I dont get: who do they all owe it to, and why don't we just kill the bastard and relax?"

-Tommy Tiernan, Irish comedian.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by tcda View Post
    This isn't really possible online. Saying ones type is helpful because it helps to give a framework to all the contradictory and confusing information we all give about ourselves.
    Funny. Plenty of people seem to think they know me well enough to tell me what type I am when I do display the type I think I am. I'm just making it easier for them to be unbiased
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by tcda View Post
    Is ENFJ not your real type but a deliberate misinformation?

In that case: yes.
    I enjoy deliberately misinforming people. Life's more interesting that way.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    ISFJ

Yeah, you're the only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Shimmy View Post
    LOL... This is the reason I do it. +1
    +2

Or I used to do it anyway. Don't really give a shit for the time being.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

people intentionally putting down the wrong type tends to irk me (unless it's April Fools Day, which I spent as an INTJ ) because people DO judge types occasionally based on how they are represented on the board and it sucks to have someone misrepresent your type

An interesting thing on how people perceive the S/N divide though... People who hadn't had a while interacting with me before were more likely to beleive I'm smart when I had N in my type than when I have S as my type...
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    people intentionally putting down the wrong type tends to irk me (unless it's April Fools Day, which I spent as an INTJ ) because people DO judge types occasionally based on how they are represented on the board and it sucks to have someone misrepresent your type

An interesting thing on how people perceive the S/N divide though... People who hadn't had a while interacting with me before were more likely to beleive I'm smart when I had N in my type than when I have S as my type...

There is a surefire way to fight the bias though, if you consistently keep saying smart things "despite" you type, people will be hard pressed to call you dumb.

A friendly piece of advice though, don't worry so much what other think about Ss. And be ok with being considered dumb...I think intelligence is overrated (and I'm not being sarcastic in anyway). Every time this S = dumb think pops up, I do agree that is sometimes bias involved...but then it makes me go deeper and ask "why the fuck is being considered dumb such the insult?" "why is intellegence valued so much over other traits?"...it's something I don't quite get.