MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

"least enthusiastic person I've ever met"
    antisocial
    nerd/geek/dork
    lacking motivation
    My sister used to complain I need to "talk like a normal person" because I often use unusual or uncommon words.
    repressed
    uncaring / cold
    weird/bizarre / what have you
    Does he want a pillow for his head?

MBTI
    INTJ

I would be hard pressed to know when the last week (or maybe day) was that I wasn't, at some point, called an asshole. I've gone to great pains, though, to lower the amount of times I hear it as a serious, intentionally insulting, comment.
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Aerithria View Post
    A friend of mine is autistic and her math skills are abysmal. Having autism means your brain functions differently; it does not guarantee any talents in any areas any more than it does an average person.
    Oh OK. Just call me ignorant then. Hope I didn't offend.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Cindy View Post
    I thought I might be autistic but after the initial freak out I realised I would actually have to be good at math to be autistic... and then I worked out I'm an INTJ and everything became clearer.
    Not true. My friend's dating an autistic who's talent is music. Sucks at math. Plus only 10% of autistics are actually savants. I was tested for it a long, long, time ago. Borderline Asperger's...that doesn't really count to me.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w6

Arrogant (this most often and in different variations,) mean, stubborn, nerd, retarded-- these have been said to my face. 'Bitch' and 'freak' behind my back. I'm sure there are more but I usually don't get insulted in my face.

I've even been called 'too nice,' which I don't think is supposed to be a compliment, exactly.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

My friends half jokingly called me sheldon(from big bang theory) once

Some random guy once started calling me names when we were at this junk food restaurant at night after drinking, because he heard when we were talking that i went to civilian service instead of army(and in finland you have to go to one of these or jail and army guys say that civilian service guys are gay), anyway i started to serve him pretty well by name calling and made homosexual suggestions to him and he backed off quite fast. Was pretty funny .

I have been insulted other times also and usually i just insult them back in a agressive/smart way that makes them back off and i win. Im lucky i never got in a fight with my sharp tongue

ReflecTcelfeR

Douche seems to be a word that I hear, but if they just understood how awesome I truly was! Hahaha, that's about it though.