User Tag List

First 5678 Last

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Edit: Oops, NT Rationale. I guess I'll just leave it...

I don't think I've gotten a lot of direct insults like these. None that've stuck in my mind. Teasing/bullying was much more often the weapon of choice.

Being a "nerd" was definitely used as an implied insult by many people back in school years, and being "weird" and being physically nervous/fidgety/jumpy.

When I was 12 years old, someone said that I "laughed at everything," and that that was annoying.

Actually, recently, people like to pick on some social awkwardness.
    Last edited by Cimarron; 05-23-2010 at 10:45 AM. Reason: wrong forum
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

IRL?

As a child:
    weird, dorky, nerdy mostly by my sister

As a teen/adult:
    Ice Princess by boys I went to school with
    absent minded by the horse trainer I worked for

Lasting_Pain

Antisocial
    Disobediant
    Disrespectful
    Uneventful
    Buzzkill
    Idiot
    Werid
    Silent
    Cold
    Heartless

If I knew that I could get most of these titles by saying nothing then I would have done differently.

Lol...let's see. That I was too nice and should stay away from some places because I'd
    get eaten alive. Of course, the few times it actually did happen, not one person gave a
    shit...nobody.

ENTJ

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I'm pretty sure something to the effect of, "Screwed up." I can't remember why... I think it was because of a general lack of guilt that I have, mostly because I rely on logic which is an inherently amoral process. "Stuck up." Mostly because I have a vocabulary so wide that some people don't understand me, and thus, think that I'm trying to impress them. Strange thing is, most of the time when I talk to people, they actually take it as a sign of intelligence in spite of my lack of effort, but this thread isn't about social impressions based on vocabulary size. (It's not like a vocabulary can have a size, be it practical or abstract, but none the less.)
    INTP,
    Neutral Good/Lawful Good even split. 5w4 sp/sx melancholic/supine, even split. Yes, I stole this method of placement from black cat.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by tawanda View Post
    Child:
    Freak, crazy, weirdo, creepy (I remembered a random fact about someone, and they were freaked out about it...it happens), Autistic (you have NO idea how much I got that one...still do actually).

Adult:
    Evil, heartless, insane, selfish, autistic, and cold are the everyday ones. I really don't care though, they have their flaws, a lot of them have flaws much worse than mine, imo. Plus I find it a waste to care, unless they are seriously calling me said insults while they're being the same way/I have done nothing for them to call me that, that's when I get upset, because then I just think they're retarded.
    I thought I might be autistic but after the initial freak out I realised I would actually have to be good at math to be autistic... and then I worked out I'm an INTJ and everything became clearer.

Senior Thread Terminator Aerithria's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Cindy View Post
    I thought I might be autistic but after the initial freak out I realised I would actually have to be good at math to be autistic... and then I worked out I'm an INTJ and everything became clearer.
    A friend of mine is autistic and her math skills are abysmal. Having autism means your brain functions differently; it does not guarantee any talents in any areas any more than it does an average person.
    [insert funny quote/saying/etc.]

MBTI
    INTJ

What's it like being friends with an autistic girl?
    wails from the crypt.

MBTI
    INtP

I don't really get insulted much -- I don't really stick out enough to warrant comment usually, and when I do I'm pretty easy-going. It wouldn't surprise me if I'm called "kind of a nerd" (a compliment!) or "pretty stubborn" behind my back. It's possible that people have, on occasion, made comments half in jest that I never really noticed.

The one insult I do recall was "you stupid little son of a bitch" -- by my mother, of all people. I was an adult. Most of the rest I don't really remember.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Cimarron View Post
    Edit: Oops, NT Rationale. I guess I'll just leave it...
    Aw, Cimarron, don't worry! You're very welcome here!
    It's interesting to see how those insults are similar to the ones the NTs get. Though probably you wouldn't get "absent-minded" or "has difficulties talking about existing/concrete/precise facts"
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women