User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

as a kid I was "disruptive"

as an adult I'm "The weirdest guy I've ever met"

I've heard both of those countless times.
    wails from the crypt.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by hilo View Post
    My INTJ friend calls himself "little Hitler"... usually I just roll my eyes but sometimes I worry that he might actually be in charge of something someday.
    I didn't have to "self promote", if that's the right term for being compared to a deluded, ego-maniac with a perchance for mass murder.

I never really felt like I deserved it, to be honest. I can understandhow someone might percieve me as the other insults, but not really that one.

The main culprit was a student I knew at university. He always felt some stupid need to rebel against "The Man" and he seemed to decide that I was "The Man" even though I was just a student like him. Perhaps I should be flattered that I was considered an authority figure even when I had no power at all.

He liked to make sure every knew that he wasn't going to do what I said, even though I didn't really give a flying fuck what he was doing. Maybe it was my complete indifferance to his posturings that drove him up the wall so throughly.

The only time I would ever direct people was during group work, but that was just because I wanted to get it finish and get a decent grade. He was alway "I don't want to do it your way." That wouldn't have been so bad if there had some way he was happy to go about it, but most of the time he just seemed disinterested.

Such is the nature of team work - which is why I hate it. My CV says that "I am a good independent worker".

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

I've been called spawn of satan before (true story, LOL). Tickles me pink now.
    I've been called weird, geeky, Freak, gay, Miss dictionary (that would be compliment these days, I guess), sad clown (I hated school)etc.
    I've also been called selfish, self absorbed, and oblivous...all specials from my mother. She got door slammed over the selfish bit....but that takes alot of explaining.
    Other insults include snobby....fake intellectual (that one stung a bit, but I guess I ripped that guy's heart out and stomped on it), space cadet, "off beat", cold, makes no effort with people, door matt (that person very soon afterward, found out what it's like not to have said door matt around), surrogate husband (related to the door matt incident), odd, dark horse (which generally I think is a good thing, but the person didn't mean it that way), "sensitive", "difficult", head strong, blunt, blah, blah. You get the idea.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

I havnt been insulted in the longest time. :/

Sometimes folks imply stuff though. Right now I have a lot of people implying Im a snob or think Im too good for people because I dont want to join in in communal activities. They wont actually say it, as they know they would sound unreasonable, but gosh darn are they thinking it!

This happens a lot.
    I hope I'm wrong, but I believe that he is a fraud, and I think despite all of his rhetoric about being a champion of the working class, it will turn out to be hollow -- Bernie Sanders on Trump

MBTI
    ESFJ

'Cunt' has been used several times.
    Last edited by Saslou; 05-23-2010 at 07:29 AM. Reason: Don't need to keep on rehashing the past
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5&4 sx
    Socionics
    INFj

"Weird" is the most common insult I receive. It's not the word itself that bothers me but the way it's used and the person's intent when they use it to describe me. Other than that, I don't get too many verbal insults. I do however get dirty looks and other implied, ambiguous crap that people throw in my direction to try and intimidate me when they want to ensure I "know my place" or to highlight my differences as if they're something to be ashamed of. It's a weird power struggle, esp when I in turn start publicly to hint at their insecurities, that I never intiate but always find myself involved.

In very isolated incidents, I've been called rebellious, ridiculous, frustrating, odd, and negative. My mother also likes to call me snarky. I don't know how much that last one counts.

MBTI
    SEXY

Funniest 'insult' ever:

I said: "I know a lot about music, but when it comes to knowledge of new releases I generally follow behind about half a year."

Friend said: "You generally know a lot, but when it comes to knowledge of new things, you generally follow behind about half a year."

He was right though!
    (removed)

MBTI
    INxJ
    Enneagram

"Why are you so arrogant?" - Dad

"Why do you get so annoyed by everything?" - Dad
    INxJ
    Enneagram 5
    RLOEI, Inquisitive

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

When I was younger, I was called weird, psycho, quiet, shy, socially challenged.

Now it seems people either don't notice me or don't know what to make of me.

MBTI
    INTP

What is the matter with people?

I also got called snobby and stuck up when I was younger.

Sadly the person who has been responsible for most of the insults thrown at me has been my own mother. Her favourites:

'You're just like your father'. A person she detested and made no effort to hide the fact.

'You're thoughtless' Hah! What an oxymoron.

'Get off your lazy backside'

and the one that really got in and has caused a major rift between us this last year was....

Mum turns to daughter and sneeringly says, 'So you're not so perfect are you?'
    Daughter stares at mother then asks 'Why do you say such things?'
    Mother thinks to herself (later revealed by her) 'You sanctimonious bitch'.

Sometimes I wish I was adopted.

The greatest insult that someone could throw at me would be.....

'You're just like your mother'
    'It's the question that drives us, Neo. It's the question that brought you here.... The answer is out there, Neo, and it's looking for you, and it will find you if you want it to.' Trinity

Agent Brown: 'Perhaps we are asking the wrong questions.'

'Maybe the questions are right, we just don't like the answers'