User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

I think the "you have no friends" one is really sad. Especially if it feeds secret fears of nobody would like you if they really knew you prefer dreaming up an alternate set of physics laws to hanging out with them.
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

As a child I was often called a geek or whimp. These days, I'm more likely to get called a tyrant (Hitler jokes were common, even though I don't have a mustache), cold or boring.

MBTI
    INTJ

It is weird many of the conflicting insults I have recieved. I have been reffered to as "Sheldon" in reference to the Big Bang Theory, "Daria" in reference to Daria and "Napoleon" in reference to Napoleon Dynamite. It is difficult to figure out where the last one came from, and the second one is not insulting at all.

People are really careless with insults.

figsfiggyfigs

^ I acutally like those!!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Socionics
    ENFP

Uhh the main insults were usually 'fag', 'gay' but that was it. It's ironic, because they think I'm 'gay' because I'm on EFP mode all the time, but I'm actually 'gay' as in I'M A FLAMING HOMOSEXUAL 'gay'.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    I hate being told to smile.
    Oh God yeah I hate that. Especially when I'm not happy and my mum tries to get me to smile, and somehow I end up laughing, but in my head I'm like "No! I'm not happy! How dare you make me smile when I don't mean it!"

MBTI
    INTJ

And I hate it when people tell me I talk like a robot. I mean I have less intonation than them, but it's not that monotone, and it's not how I speak a lot, and even if it was what's so wrong with that. Which reminds me. I also get called Marvin.

And I do hate it when I am asked to do something for like the 1,000th time and I say 'why can't (brother who does very little) do it' and I get called cruel and selfish. Why is it selfish to not want to do all the work? And I get similar things whenever I criticise anything. I mean seriously, not every critique is a personal attack. Maybe try learning from it instead?

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

What does Marvin mean? is that an aussie insult?
    "Of course we spent our money in the good times. That's what you're supposed to do in good times! You can't save money in the good times. Then they wouldn't be good times, they'd be 'preparation for the bad times' times."

"Every country in the world owes money. Everyone. So heere's what I dont get: who do they all owe it to, and why don't we just kill the bastard and relax?"

-Tommy Tiernan, Irish comedian.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    I hate being told to smile.
    I find it interesting how many introverts gets annoyed by that. Not that I judge that, it's just that it usually cheers me up. Not always of course, especially if it's just a remark from a person, that is the cause of my withdrawal (but even there are exceptions, if we're both obviously sorry), but often, it's just a way to show that they care for my mood, that they interpret as a sadness, and this may be the best way, that the person is able to express that. I don't get insulted by this.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sx
    Socionics
    wtf

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    As a child I was often called a geek or whimp. These days, I'm more likely to get called a tyrant (Hitler jokes were common, even though I don't have a mustache), cold or boring.
    My INTJ friend calls himself "little Hitler"... usually I just roll my eyes but sometimes I worry that he might actually be in charge of something someday.
    I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
    - Umberto Eco

INTP e9 (sx/so/sp)
    Ti = Ne (41.3) > Si (31.2) ~ Ni (31.1) ~ Te (30.1) > Se (24.1) >> Fe (21) & Fi (20.1)