User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Most of the time, insults roll off of my back like water. Every so often though, I happen to have colored my back with crayola washable markers to create a delicate, intricate design, and that water destroys it and I have to go back and color in all the damage.

Insults that have stuck with me since I've received them:
    "Dyke" - I get the whole 'If you wanna be a man go dyke' a lot, but when it came from a friend that I thought knew me much better than that, it truly did hurt. I am who I am, whether that be something a male or a female typically does.. But it hurts so much more because it's turning something my friends may truly be into some sort of insult. It's not the word.. its the intentions of the word to be insulting. Trying to box me into a some label just because they know I don't like it.
    "You can't" - I cannot stand this saying. When someone tells me I cannot, I just want to smash their face in and shout, "I'll tell YOU what I can or cannot do!"
    "Flirt/Slut" - I get this one a lot just from my NF-y ways of connecting to people, and in the military if you aren't a bitch, you're a slut... which brings me to my next one..
    "Bitch" - I get this one a lot when I work with other females. I'm still not sure what makes me incapable of communicating as efficiently with them.. I act the same at work, but I get wildly different responses.
    "Ugly/Fat" - These used to bother me growing up. I don't much care now a days, but the fact that they did bother me as a teenager keeps them on the list.

I'm sure there are more, but I seem incapable of thinking of them at this time. This is the main list though.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

I don't get regularly insulted.

The two people who have insulted me over the past year were both needy people with inferiority complexes who believed they had an innate right to my attention, and got annoyed when I didn't respond to their petty games. Both insulted me by chat/text, which was cowardly.

One called me a "dick with no people skills" and one called me a "c**t".
    "Of course we spent our money in the good times. That's what you're supposed to do in good times! You can't save money in the good times. Then they wouldn't be good times, they'd be 'preparation for the bad times' times."

"Every country in the world owes money. Everyone. So heere's what I dont get: who do they all owe it to, and why don't we just kill the bastard and relax?"

-Tommy Tiernan, Irish comedian.

MBTI
    ISTP

It's hard to say, I don't recall any particular instance where I was insulted as a person face to face (other than growing up as a child w/ my parents).

But I routinely get told "You should talk more." which I actually find somewhat offending. =(

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

This is an insult I have used and nobody know is I am serious or not because it is so extreme: "Cum gurgling cocksucker" I like the gurgling part.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sx
    Socionics
    wtf

Hmmm, insults. Those are funny for NT types because the same words uttered under different circumstances could leave us with a smirk and raised eyebrow, or heading to a closet to secretly cry. If someone we respect and value says something negative (and close to the mark), it can really hurt.

Examples that didn't mean shit to me:

Jealous girls of any sort calling me anything, especially "bitch" or "whore" (I know I'm neither, so basically saying these things just makes them even less worthy of attention).

Teachers/Authority Figures calling me a "wise ass" or problem-kid. Whatever. I still don't respect you. na-nah na na-nah.

Things that really hurt:

My mother saying I was selfish, or cold (when a child, now, probably wouldn't bother me as much).

Being called a loser by other kids in elementary.

A close friend called me "unreliable"...

But in general you've got to really try hard to insult me. And for some people there's nothing they can say if I don't value their opinion in the first place.
    I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
    - Umberto Eco

INTP e9 (sx/so/sp)
    Ti = Ne (41.3) > Si (31.2) ~ Ni (31.1) ~ Te (30.1) > Se (24.1) >> Fe (21) & Fi (20.1)

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sx
    Socionics
    wtf

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    This is an insult I have used and nobody know is I am serious or not because it is so extreme: "Cum gurgling cocksucker" I like the gurgling part.
    Back in college we had a really bad habit in one friend-group of always trying to use extremely "offensive" terms of endearment... I think the pinnacle of that effort was "Cum-guzzling gutter whore"... it is a good one!
    I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
    - Umberto Eco

INTP e9 (sx/so/sp)
    Ti = Ne (41.3) > Si (31.2) ~ Ni (31.1) ~ Te (30.1) > Se (24.1) >> Fe (21) & Fi (20.1)

Quote Originally Posted by hilo View Post
    Back in college we had a really bad habit in one friend-group of always trying to use extremely "offensive" terms of endearment... I think the pinnacle of that effort was "Cum-guzzling gutter whore"... it is a good one!
    ^ I've always wanted to call a woman a 'pussy-lipped cum bucket' as a meaningless stupid endearing joke, but I don't think I will ever do it :P. Maybe someone else now will.

I get called monotone sometimes. Another time I was called bipolar by someone close to me when I wasn't. I've been called 'mentally ill' by a family member. I don't communicate with them at all any more. I don't suppose I ever will. But that was probably the most hurtful insult I've ever gotten because I was emotionally distraught and defeated with the year spent searching a fruitless job market (I had a god damn science degree, but I digress) and finding I was overqualified to work minimum wage as well.

Anyway, you're all pussy-lipped cum buckets. Yay, I did it once . I feel this is worth getting mod-slapped, if it is to happen .

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

when i was in middle school, i got a couple of 'you're too nice' and 'meek' and 'quiet'

they are all offensive to me :horor:

i am not the first two anymore, not even close; but the last one, i still am quiet, but instead i prefer the words 'introverted' and 'reserved'

now i am being told i come off very snobby, which is puzzling, but not insulting
    my dad told me my worse trait is how headstrong i am, not insulting either

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Rainne View Post
    But I routinely get told "You should talk more." which I actually find somewhat offending. =(
    That and the dreaded "smile more"

I was called snobby throughout high school because I was so quiet.

I get called "weird" or "nerd" more often now than anything else. I don't consider them insults tho.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

MBTI
    INTP

I've been called a plethora of things mentioned above by many people, most notably wierd from my mother. Recently people have been telling me less, which I actually attribute to my lengthening hair (Long hair on guys sends different messages to different people)

Some good friends of mine have actually taken to calling me a werewolf for various reasons :rolli:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]