• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] INTPs are you frustrated with life?

human101

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx
frustrated here lol

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
bit frustrated on some things in my life

Arthur Schopenhauer

What is, is.
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Guise, I just want all of you to understand that everyone on this forum knows that life is especially hard for an INTP.

Honestly, I'm so glad I wasn't born an INTP, because, like, if I had been... This easy life of mine... Would be nothing but, like, a fantasy or something...

Carry your cross well, brethren... Carry it well...

copperfish17

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Guise, I just want all of you to understand that everyone on this forum knows that life is especially hard for an INTP.

Honestly, I'm so glad I wasn't born an INTP, because, like, if I had been... This easy life of mine... Would be nothing but, like, a fantasy or something...

Carry your cross well, brethren... Carry it well...

I really want to deny this. :cry:

groovejet02

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Used to, but then I quit whining and focused what I can do to shape my life how I want it to be.

Unique

Used to, but then I quit whining and focused what I can do to shape my life how I want it to be.

The OP was pretty broad

I get frustrated by things out of my control, such as most people being closed minded morons etc

Of course I get over it and just continue to live but it would certainly be easier if my mind worked like the masses

Resonance

Energizer Bunny
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
6w5
Nope! Life is fascinating, never frustrating. It's simply mind-boggling to think that we have words for all these parts of animals that evolved probably as unrelated adaptations - teeth, claws, antlers... and yet they are integral parts of language...

If you're frustrated it's because there's something you don't know, so don't forget to change up your strategy :)

Snoopy22

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Life - no:happy2:.
People – yes:angry:.

CollisionCourse?

MBTI Type
INTP
When I realized, that it's not life that sucks, but I do, I started working on the problem.

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
"Little minds are tamed and subdued by misfortunes; but great minds rise above them." Washington Irving

Intps are great minds.
I have started collecting wordys - it helps me when I get overwhelmed sometimes but only because I am a wordy person.

Invisiblemonkey

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Yes, P/J conflict in my house. I have no concept of rigid structure, my father has no concept of structureless achievement.

Accept

MBTI Type
TRUE
Maybe it's selective memory, but I don't recall any frustrations lasting more than a few hours, and even those were rare moments. Usually the awareness was brought on by others, yet it led to an acceptance of my own failure in the matter, and from there it became necessary to determine if it was important enough to change the myself, the circumstances, or just let go of the problem.

I think if I were a young person today the answer might be yes.

Tecla

MBTI Type
INTP
I'm usually pretty content with my life, no matter the situation. There are aspects I wish to change but can't, so I just choose not to worry about them.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hell f***ing yeah!