User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Le Fay View Post
    Hmm.. I wonder if we're "tough" because people let us down, or if people let us down because we're "tough"...
    A little bit of column A, little bit of column B

maybe we expect a lot from the people we actually bother to engage. So it's easy to fall short.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Salt n' pepper View Post
    maybe we expect a lot from the people we actually bother to engage. So it's easy to fall short.
    Is reciprocation "a lot"? I think I'm pretty low maintenance compared to any woman I know.
    But no maintenance? GTFO!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Is reciprocation "a lot"? I think I'm pretty low maintenance compared to any woman I know.
    But no maintenance? GTFO!
    no it's not. fuck'em!

funny though, INTPs are low maintenance, but I've never worked so hard for a relationship in my life!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

no it's not. fuck'em!

funny though, INTPs are low maintenance, but I've never worked so hard for a relationship in my life!
    Heh. Yeah. Like an oil-change is easy - unless you're doing it in outer space.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by You'reWrongI'mRight View Post
    ...becuase I'm "tough"
    i dont believe you

MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

Jonathan Swift knew the best way to facilitate communication with INTPs

I observed, here and there, many in the habit of servants, with a blown bladder, fastened like a flail to the end of a stick, which they carried in their hands. In each bladder was a small quantity of dried peas, or little pebbles, as I was afterwards informed. With these bladders, they now and then flapped the mouths and ears of those who stood near them, of which practice I could not then conceive the meaning. It seems the minds of these people are so taken up with intense speculations, that they neither can speak, nor attend to the discourses of others, without being roused by some external taction upon the organs of speech and hearing; for which reason, those persons who are able to afford it always keep a flapper (the original is CLIMENOLE) in their family, as one of their domestics; nor ever walk abroad, or make visits, without him. And the business of this officer is, when two, three, or more persons are in company, gently to strike with his bladder the mouth of him who is to speak, and the right ear of him or them to whom the speaker addresses himself. This flapper is likewise employed diligently to attend his master in his walks, and upon occasion to give him a soft flap on his eyes; because he is always so wrapped up in cogitation, that he is in manifest danger of falling down every precipice, and bouncing his head against every post; and in the streets, of justling others, or being justled himself into the kennel.

It was necessary to give the reader this information, without which he would be at the same loss with me to understand the proceedings of these people, as they conducted me up the stairs to the top of the island, and from thence to the royal palace. While we were ascending, they forgot several times what they were about, and left me to myself, till their memories were again roused by their flappers; for they appeared altogether unmoved by the sight of my foreign habit and countenance, and by the shouts of the vulgar, whose thoughts and minds were more disengaged.
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    i dont believe you
    hahahaha! I think it's so funny how everyone doesn't believe me when I saw that on here. I come off as a total dweeb

Me IRL != Me on TC.

...I'm pretty evilll....

// not really, Just determined and decisive.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by ragashree View Post
    Jonathan Swift knew the best way to facilitate communication with INTPs
    Heh. It does help if you're as wacko as we are. But I wouldn't recommend the striking with the bladder thing - unless you want to lose the function of your own. :P

MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

Heh. It does help if you're as wacko as we are. But I wouldn't recommend the striking with the bladder thing - unless you want to lose the function of your own. :P
    That's definitely a good reason for employing one of these flappers as a menial; it wouldn't matter so much if they were the one being flapped back
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by ragashree View Post
    That's definitely a good reason for employing one of these flappers as a menial; it wouldn't matter so much if they were the one being flapped back
    It's part of the fun!