• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Okay

T

ThatGirl

This is the dynamic I am getting from the forum.

A) I do not have to say anything of relevancy.

B) I can be a total ass.

C) I can blame it on being ENTJ.

*Te in general.

This dynamic is disturbing to me. Am I supposed to get it? Or follow in line? Or see relevancy?

I thought it was ENTPs who fail to materialize maturity until a later age.

I do not get the current forum dynamic how being the most abrasive suddenly makes you an NTJ?

Can someone explain this to me?

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
Were you expecting some kind of over-arching consistency? There is none. this is a place ostensibly created and run by children. If you are seeking higher perspectives, I would suggest a Buddhist temple or a bottle of whiskey. Those are the two options I have found most useful.

You may think I’m joking, but I assure you that I am not. If you want real answers to your troubles, this is not the place to look.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
We can change the dynamic by changing our perception to the dynamic and adjusting our response to the re-frame.

Sending out some INTP love as a care package during construction of our self actualization.

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
We can change the dynamic by changing our perception to the dynamic and adjusting our response to the re-frame.

Sending out some INTP love as a care package during construction of our self actualization.

This, as usual, makes amost no sense.. why not just post jibberish?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i don't know honestly...what i see is that you are someone who hates abrasiveness...you said so in your video...people aggressively preaching their stupidity or something like that...and from where i'm sitting you are one of the most abrasive people on here...so maybe you ought to look at that....you seem awfully pissed off at the world so maybe the negativity you feel is just a reflection of that. things have a way of working out that way.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
This, as usual, makes amost no sense.. why not just post jibberish?

“What we call chaos is just patterns we haven't recognized. What we call random is just patterns we cant decipher. What we can't understand we call nonsense. What we can't read we call gibberish. There is no free will. There are no variables. There is only the inevitable.”

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i understood it perfectly spamtar and agree. :)

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
“What we call chaos is just patterns we haven't recognized. What we call random is just patterns we cant decipher. What we can't understand we call nonsense. What we can't read we call gibberish. There is no free will. There are no variables. There is only the inevitable.”

She is clearly asking for guidance here, and all you offer is that? This is called sticking to wat you think works, even if it clearly does not.
Think in a forward direction, and try to suffer the possiblity of being clear but wrong, rather than purposely obscure because of fear.
Stop deferring to some unknown 'higher authority' and have a thought of your own...

Oh fuck it. I'm outta here. Goodbye, assholes.

tcda

psicobolche
MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
Shall we rename the site "Nervous Breakdown Central"?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
She is clearly asking for guidance here, and all you offer is that? This is called sticking to wat you think works, even if it clearly does not.
Think in a forward direction, and try to suffer the possiblity of being clear but wrong, rather than purposely obscure because of fear.
Stop deferring to some unknown 'higher authority' and have a thought of your own...

Oh fuck it. I'm outta here. Goodbye, assholes

wait...whaaat? come on...isn't it more interesting that everyone is so different in their world view or mode of communication. that's exactly why i like it here....just let it amuse you rather than piss you off. i promise it's more fun. :D

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ

hah!

There should be a thread for people to post their nervous breakdowns in. That would be so cool. Then the mods could move threads there as a hint to the person who wrote them that they may want to seek professional attention.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper

hah!

There should be a thread for people to post their nervous breakdowns in. That would be so cool. Then the mods could move threads there as a hint to the person who wrote them that they may want to seek professional attention.

INFJ forums. They have an entire forum dedicated to emotional support and advice.

Highly entertaining.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I just think that the Te/Fi dynamic is more obvious in your personality than Fe/Ti... very much more Te than Fe :shock:

that and the fact that you put my type down in your profile but continue posting as an ENTJ here does not sit well with me because it keeps making me think that you're mocking ESTPs by choosing that type... which always tends to irk me :thelook:

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
ThatGirl, I thought you didn't care what anyone else thought of you. Why should you be disturbed by this "dynamic?"

T

ThatGirl

Woah, hold on a second.

I was not looking for emotional support, guidance, or having a nervous breakdown.

I was pointing out a dynamic everyone is obviously oblivious toward. I suppose it shouldn't bother me. People use MBTI all the time to justify their foul and retarded behavior instead of exorcising self discipline.

The Te dynamic is just louder and more annoying.

So let us call a spade a spade, if you are an ass, this isn't "Te", you are just an immature ass.

Also, I may be abrasive, but it is non personal and usually logically based, also open for clarification. Basically I am more motivated by truth and objectivity than reaction.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I wasn't saying that there's not plenty of Ti assholes wandering around as well... just check out some of the younger ENTPs :newwink:

Not to mention Fi assholes (I can think of a few examples!) and Fe assholes... it's not just Te by any means :yes:

I'm just saying you have a Te slant to you... and should smack around some of the more arrogant young INTJs to give ENTJs a better image :yes:

*whatever will even admit to being kind of bitchy... and then tossing in emoticons for flavor!*

Jaguar

Also, I may be abrasive, but it is non personal and usually logically based, also open for clarification. Basically I am more motivated by truth and objectivity than reaction.

Here are some of your "non personal and logically based" threads you have started:

http://www.typologycentral.com/foru...-has-more-autism-than-scurvy-pirate-ship.html

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/graveyard/29866-dear-marm.html

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/graveyard/29867-dear-feelers.html

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/graveyard/21383-dear-wonka.html