• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Okay

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
But you act different when you're drunk.

do you not remember?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
right thanks. :)

goodgrief

MBTI Type
INTJ
We would be such hated moderators, you and me.

You and I.

[removed] She is very hypocritical with pretty much every post, and she doesn't even know her own type it would seem. She says she is ESTP now, but in one of those linked posts, she was an INFP. How you can possibly get the 2 confused I will never know.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
You and I.

[removed] She is very hypocritical with pretty much every post, and she doesn't even know her own type it would seem. She says she is ESTP now, but in one of those linked posts, she was an INFP. How you can possibly get the 2 confused I will never know.

In her defense, I'm pretty sure that last part about being an INFP was an on-going joke.

But apparently there has been speculation to whether she could be ENTP or INTP, which isn't terribly far from INFP now is it?

G

Ginkgo

Yeah okay. First of all the original post was edited.

Now do you see it?

Okay will just point it out.

Those are two very conflicting points of view.

No they're not. You insult people. You're drunk. You just snap at people like "Shut the fuck up *hic*". It resonates in my mind like an overplayed Coldplay song, I can hear it now. I've let it slide every time you do it to me, although I'm normally calm and forgiving about it.

That doesn't mean you don't draw attention to yourself in the process. Neither does it mean that you listen to others when they're genuinely trying to address the situation. Nope, you just ramble on about whatever insipid shit you talk about. And then when someone speaks up like marm did, you slather up a shit slinging contest in whatever territorial way you can; like TypeC is some western scene where people either have to dual or pack their bags. It's ridiculous. Sometimes you act like ventrillo is your property, where you can grow trees and shrubs that produce nothing but vapid fruits full of poison.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
News flash: Forum rules on insulting other members hasn't changed, it's still not ok.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The video Tater posted was so apropos.

You and I.

Funny, that was my initial impulse. The last time I said you and I, someone corrected that it was supposed to be you and me.

It probably doesn't matter.

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ

Funny, that was my initial impulse. The last time I said you and I, someone corrected that it was supposed to be you and me.

It makes all the difference in the world. How dare you!!

Keps Mnemnosyne

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Mm
Sorry if I am going to be an asshole:

In TG's defense, when she says "Shut the fuck up" or something similar I assumed it's how she talks online. I don't believe it's done maliciously. Overly dramatic, perhaps to try to emphasize points and get heard.

On the prosecution's side, yes, sometimes the topic quickly veers to what TG is talking about. However that's Vent. There are several people who bring up their life and talk about it as a central conversation. On occasion I have done it as well (drunk even). People can talk over her and others. It takes two to have a conversation.

I guess the main point would be how to fix this. I don't know. I'm only adding this trying to add some moderate response, so both sides might see the other side. Sorry.

goodgrief

MBTI Type
INTJ
I apologise for the insult. *twitch*

Personally I find that a lot of what she writes is fairly insulting to whoever she targets.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP

It depends upon the context. If you are the subject, you would use 'I'. If you are the object, you would use 'me'.

G

Ginkgo

Finally.gif