User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Thread: Okay

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    “What we call chaos is just patterns we haven't recognized. What we call random is just patterns we cant decipher. What we can't understand we call nonsense. What we can't read we call gibberish. There is no free will. There are no variables. There is only the inevitable.”

She is clearly asking for guidance here, and all you offer is that? This is called sticking to wat you think works, even if it clearly does not.
    Think in a forward direction, and try to suffer the possiblity of being clear but wrong, rather than purposely obscure because of fear.
    Stop deferring to some unknown 'higher authority' and have a thought of your own...

Oh fuck it. I'm outta here. Goodbye, assholes.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

Shall we rename the site "Nervous Breakdown Central"?
    "Of course we spent our money in the good times. That's what you're supposed to do in good times! You can't save money in the good times. Then they wouldn't be good times, they'd be 'preparation for the bad times' times."

"Every country in the world owes money. Everyone. So heere's what I dont get: who do they all owe it to, and why don't we just kill the bastard and relax?"

-Tommy Tiernan, Irish comedian.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by nebbykoo View Post
    She is clearly asking for guidance here, and all you offer is that? This is called sticking to wat you think works, even if it clearly does not.
    Think in a forward direction, and try to suffer the possiblity of being clear but wrong, rather than purposely obscure because of fear.
    Stop deferring to some unknown 'higher authority' and have a thought of your own...

Oh fuck it. I'm outta here. Goodbye, assholes
    wait...whaaat? come on...isn't it more interesting that everyone is so different in their world view or mode of communication. that's exactly why i like it here....just let it amuse you rather than piss you off. i promise it's more fun.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by tcda View Post

hah!

There should be a thread for people to post their nervous breakdowns in. That would be so cool. Then the mods could move threads there as a hint to the person who wrote them that they may want to seek professional attention.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tcda View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JustHer View Post
    hah!

There should be a thread for people to post their nervous breakdowns in. That would be so cool. Then the mods could move threads there as a hint to the person who wrote them that they may want to seek professional attention.
    INFJ forums. They have an entire forum dedicated to emotional support and advice.

Highly entertaining.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I just think that the Te/Fi dynamic is more obvious in your personality than Fe/Ti... very much more Te than Fe

that and the fact that you put my type down in your profile but continue posting as an ENTJ here does not sit well with me because it keeps making me think that you're mocking ESTPs by choosing that type... which always tends to irk me
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

ThatGirl, I thought you didn't care what anyone else thought of you. Why should you be disturbed by this "dynamic?"
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

ThatGirl

Woah, hold on a second.

I was not looking for emotional support, guidance, or having a nervous breakdown.

I was pointing out a dynamic everyone is obviously oblivious toward. I suppose it shouldn't bother me. People use MBTI all the time to justify their foul and retarded behavior instead of exorcising self discipline.

The Te dynamic is just louder and more annoying.

So let us call a spade a spade, if you are an ass, this isn't "Te", you are just an immature ass.

Also, I may be abrasive, but it is non personal and usually logically based, also open for clarification. Basically I am more motivated by truth and objectivity than reaction.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I wasn't saying that there's not plenty of Ti assholes wandering around as well... just check out some of the younger ENTPs

Not to mention Fi assholes (I can think of a few examples!) and Fe assholes... it's not just Te by any means

I'm just saying you have a Te slant to you... and should smack around some of the more arrogant young INTJs to give ENTJs a better image

*whatever will even admit to being kind of bitchy... and then tossing in emoticons for flavor!*
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    Also, I may be abrasive, but it is non personal and usually logically based, also open for clarification. Basically I am more motivated by truth and objectivity than reaction.

Here are some of your "non personal and logically based" threads you have started:

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...rate-ship.html

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...dear-marm.html

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...r-feelers.html

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ear-wonka.html