User Tag List

First 12

your resident asshole

Quote Originally Posted by 1010830 View Post
    You are misinterpreting my grammar.
    I said people misunderstand F to be correlated with P because they think F means to "perceive feelings".
    I did not said F is always related to P.
    What part of it did you not understand?
    I'm not understanding why you think people would correlate perceiving something with MBTI's perception. The two are different concepts. I am not misinterpreting your grammar.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by /DG/ View Post
    I'm not understanding why you think people would correlate perceiving something with MBTI's perception. The two are different concepts. I am not misinterpreting your grammar.
    I think people will correlate feeling with perceiving because I suppose there's a stereotype that surrounds feelers that they are down to the moment, like perceivers, while thinkers will be correlated with judging because people think judging and thinking can be the same. It's that simple. I am merely in agreement with OP's point of view. Any questions?

your resident asshole

Quote Originally Posted by 1010830 View Post
    I think people will correlate feeling with perceiving because I suppose there's a stereotype that surrounds feelers that they are down to the moment, like perceivers, while thinkers will be correlated with judging because people think judging and thinking can be the same. It's that simple. I am merely in agreement with OP's point of view. Any questions?
    I'm just confused here. Perceiving and judging do not mean what you are describing them to mean.

Secondly, OP is talking about in general society, not the MBTI community. I don't understand how people would have such a concept of perceiving and judging to begin with when they have never heard of MBTI.