User Tag List

First 12

Thread: Hobbies.

MBTI
    INTJ

INTJ. I even just had a look at the Ne vs Ni thread and decided he must be. He notices things with his Se, but he pulls them a part and analyses the possible reasons as to why they're there using Ni. The leaps he makes with deductions such as those about Watsons hand-down fobwatch are way too abstract to be an S observation (alcoholic, went through periods of money wasting despite starting off wealthy etc). And he's definitely a J. Dedicated to his job, does not get distracted, likes to fit everything together neatly. Also Se for noticing things in his environment, rather than Si for trying to keep consistency.

Well that was a bit of a messy analysis but there you go.

ReflecTcelfeR

Thank you. I had been wondering for a while. I'm trying to get better at typing people and he was a difficult one to thumb down.

MBTI
    INTJ

If I think about it, I think Ni would be better for detectives in general (though not by that much), because it focuses on possibile causes rather than possible outcomes. An Ne would still get it but they might have to think about it longer because they would start at a cause and work towards the outcome to see if it matches, rather than starting at the outcome and thinking of likely causes.

ReflecTcelfeR

It is most definitly a multi-faceted job. Of course having all of your functions be well developed probably helps for just about everything, but having both a strong intuitive and sensing ability is by far one of the most helpful in just about every area in life, of course this isn't to say that these functions could stand alone just perhaps they deserve more of a priority.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by ReflecttcelfeR View Post
    I guess what I'm asking is if any of you know of a 'hobby' or something close to what ever the description of a hobby is to Biology and/or Chemistry?
    Another alternative is to become involved in environmental activities: recycling, water quality monitoring, etc. These often involve both biology and chemistry, and are also useful and much needed. You could pick a specific project or area on your own, join an existing volunteer group, or form one.