• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] What are Female INTPs like?

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Fluid gender/sexuality seems to be an INTP-typical trait.

I've noticed that.

Monogamous relationships were invented by Fs/women for Fs/women. It's quite remarkable that they so saturate human culture, considering the usually lower status of Fs/women. I don't think we'd have marriage, for example, in a world of NTs. Maybe I'm wrong.

Maybe. I have noticed that most of the NTs that I know have a marked indifference towards marriage. Some of them even take active stances against it.

Maybe IRL. I don't think you ever come across as bitchy online, though quite a lot of INTP women do.

Well that's good. I'm not really bitchy IRL, but I can come across that way inadvertantly. People who don't know me have commented (either later or through others) that I seem intimidating and mean. Since my tone and demeanor do not come out in online text interaction, I imagine that I probably don't seem very bitchy at all. And actually, I don't really find many of the supposed INTP women here all that bitchy either.

I used to enjoy amateur dramatics. There is something about inhabiting an alien mindset and performing it convincingly that is both intellectually stimulating and liberating.

Agreed.

copperfish17

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Maybe. I have noticed that most of the NTs that I know have a marked indifference towards marriage. Some of them even take active stances against it.

:yes:

Well that's good. I'm not really bitchy IRL, but I can come across that way inadvertantly. People who don't know me have commented (either later or through others) that I seem intimidating and mean. Since my tone and demeanor do not come out in online text interaction, I imagine that I probably don't seem very bitchy at all. And actually, I don't really find many of the supposed INTP women here all that bitchy either.

+1000

MBTI Type
INTJ

Hmm. I don't know. Despite being well into my 30s and never having married, I have a very positive opinion of marriage. Marriage is stability, and as people that are generally sure of themselves, I think NTs would be in favor of stability. Though I have zero evidence to back it up, I would think that one's opinion of marriage is more dependent on the success of the marriages one grows up around than on type.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
I have always been in favor of marriage, too, but it would have to be with the absolute right person. I wouldn't be interested in just cohabitating, nor sharing my life with someone who's cynical about the whole thing.

F

figsfiggyfigs

I have always been in favor of marriage, too, but it would have to be with the absolute right person. I wouldn't be interested in just cohabitating, nor sharing my life with someone who's cynical about the whole thing.

Hmm. I don't know. Despite being well into my 30s and never having married, I have a very positive opinion of marriage. Marriage is stability, and as people that are generally sure of themselves, I think NTs would be in favor of stability. Though I have zero evidence to back it up, I would think that one's opinion of marriage is more dependent on the success of the marriages one grows up around than on type.

agree with these 2 posts:)

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5

Well I said they were indifferent (and that only some were actively anti-marriage.) I'm not sure what being sure of one's self has to do with orientation towards stability.

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
Female INTP = great rack.

Really, it recently hit me that most INTP women I've come across have luscious boobage.

hilo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9 sx
Fluid gender/sexuality seems to be an INTP-typical trait.
For the women, I can agree... not sure about male INTP, though I only know one IRL.
Monogamous relationships were invented by Fs/women for Fs/women. It's quite remarkable that they so saturate human culture, considering the usually lower status of Fs/women. I don't think we'd have marriage, for example, in a world of NTs. Maybe I'm wrong.
I consider myself anti-marriage. As all my friends are fucking giddy about doing it, however, I keep my grumbling and eye-rolling to a minimum.

I used to enjoy amateur dramatics. There is something about inhabiting an alien mindset and performing it convincingly that is both intellectually stimulating and liberating.

I have also done a lot of performing, from classical piano competitions to 1-act plays in college. It helps that NTs seem less likely to have stage fright, because we're so in our own heads. My favorite character was an old southern woman, because it was a real part, from the walk, to the drawl, to the way I would touch other people. However most of the time I got cast as the lesbian. :doh:

the soulless one

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
We like to occasionally pretend to be normal people and pose as such in the outside world while leading our nerdy lives in secret of Star Trek, video games, and whatever you want to add, as well as liking to get people over the Internet very confused on our sex and gender. Most I know are ambiguous in sexuality.

You know you thought I was a guy.

I also am more on the arty fartsy side like most of my other female INTP women friends. Writing, art, poetry, music: I do it all. And I know HTML. J/K on the last one, though I know more than most people, I guess.

Female INTP = great rack.

Really, it recently hit me that most INTP women I've come across have luscious boobage.

My experiences and myself contradict your observations. Fortunate for us.

Concerning the bf thing, I only had one but it wasn't a real relationship since it was one-sided and not on my end. I don't anticipate being with anyone romantically until I am probably 24/25. I'm 21 atm.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
although I am no INTP
however

I am the most oblivious person ever when it comes to figuring out if a guy likes me.

that is. ONLY if I like him; my judgment is quickly clouded by emotions, fear, curiosity, uncertainty, the list goes on... It really depends on just how much I like a guy for me to be able to see it.

if it's A LOT. does not matter if he says " I REALLY like you"

I'll still be like ".... :huh:...you mean like like? or just like?"

/ of pointless ramble...:doh:

If you have questions I didn't explain enough yet.

Haha! Must be an NT thing! I am ALWAY trying to qualify the statements.

I don't get the hints very easily. That's why I like a guy to be direct! LOL

I remember a few guys getting all mad at me because I was hanging out and talking to them only to find out they thought we were dating and I had no idea!

OOOPs!:doh:

I hate being hinted at, so I avoid it.

OMG! that sounds like me!

I remember, my first boyfriend( @ 18, yes, late-bloomer), We were going out and dating for like 2 weeks. and I naively thought we were just hanging out and liked eachother...

until we were at a barbecue with his friends and his friend looked at us and asked " so are you guys like boyfriend-girlfriend". and we both answered at the exact same time

Him: Yes.
Me: No..:huh:

Reaction:
Him :wtf:
Me::doh:

thats how I found out we were dating. hahahahahaah

Goes to show when you assume, you make an ass of yourself. No wonder I understand my own sex about as well as I do the opposite...

Haha! I did this to my first husband!!!! I didn't get it until he finally marched up to me and said, "God damn it! Don't you realize I LOVE you?!" Then he bent me over backwards and kissed me passionately in front of all my friends . . . let's just say it became official for me at that moment!:wubbie:

but I'm not much for doing it in public...........

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^I don't know about the not talking for 3 days... That's weird, even for an INTP. How does that even happen?

Heh. That's such an ESFJ insult.

I dunno...he had such nice manners...

What?! I was INSULTED? Aw, hell...

Have to agree about the sexuality...I've known I was bisexual from the onset of puberty but squashed acting on it except for a few times. It just felt right/natural.

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
-Post Skipperrrrr-

Pretty cool chicks as far as I'm concerned. I dunno if I would want one, but we get along pretty fine. I only know one, maybe two, so I'm not sure if I can really judge. :)