First 78910 Last

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Le Fay View Post
    Fluid gender/sexuality seems to be an INTP-typical trait.
    I've noticed that.

Monogamous relationships were invented by Fs/women for Fs/women. It's quite remarkable that they so saturate human culture, considering the usually lower status of Fs/women. I don't think we'd have marriage, for example, in a world of NTs. Maybe I'm wrong.
    Maybe. I have noticed that most of the NTs that I know have a marked indifference towards marriage. Some of them even take active stances against it.

Maybe IRL. I don't think you ever come across as bitchy online, though quite a lot of INTP women do.
    Well that's good. I'm not really bitchy IRL, but I can come across that way inadvertantly. People who don't know me have commented (either later or through others) that I seem intimidating and mean. Since my tone and demeanor do not come out in online text interaction, I imagine that I probably don't seem very bitchy at all. And actually, I don't really find many of the supposed INTP women here all that bitchy either.

I used to enjoy amateur dramatics. There is something about inhabiting an alien mindset and performing it convincingly that is both intellectually stimulating and liberating.
    Agreed.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    INTJ

I dun like marriage.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    Maybe. I have noticed that most of the NTs that I know have a marked indifference towards marriage. Some of them even take active stances against it.

Well that's good. I'm not really bitchy IRL, but I can come across that way inadvertantly. People who don't know me have commented (either later or through others) that I seem intimidating and mean. Since my tone and demeanor do not come out in online text interaction, I imagine that I probably don't seem very bitchy at all. And actually, I don't really find many of the supposed INTP women here all that bitchy either.
    +1000
    Enneagram: 5w4 5-9-2 (5w4 9w1 2w1) sp/so

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Greg King
    The worst mistake people make in political arguments is assuming that the other side is not trying to do the right thing. This simple oversight makes productive conversation nearly impossible.

Hmm. I don't know. Despite being well into my 30s and never having married, I have a very positive opinion of marriage. Marriage is stability, and as people that are generally sure of themselves, I think NTs would be in favor of stability. Though I have zero evidence to back it up, I would think that one's opinion of marriage is more dependent on the success of the marriages one grows up around than on type.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    INTP

I have always been in favor of marriage, too, but it would have to be with the absolute right person. I wouldn't be interested in just cohabitating, nor sharing my life with someone who's cynical about the whole thing.
    Something Witty

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    I have always been in favor of marriage, too, but it would have to be with the absolute right person. I wouldn't be interested in just cohabitating, nor sharing my life with someone who's cynical about the whole thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    Hmm. I don't know. Despite being well into my 30s and never having married, I have a very positive opinion of marriage. Marriage is stability, and as people that are generally sure of themselves, I think NTs would be in favor of stability. Though I have zero evidence to back it up, I would think that one's opinion of marriage is more dependent on the success of the marriages one grows up around than on type.

agree with these 2 posts

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    Well I said they were indifferent (and that only some were actively anti-marriage.) I'm not sure what being sure of one's self has to do with orientation towards stability.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    nnnn

Female INTP = great rack.

Really, it recently hit me that most INTP women I've come across have luscious boobage.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sx
    Socionics
    wtf

Fluid gender/sexuality seems to be an INTP-typical trait.
    For the women, I can agree... not sure about male INTP, though I only know one IRL.
    Monogamous relationships were invented by Fs/women for Fs/women. It's quite remarkable that they so saturate human culture, considering the usually lower status of Fs/women. I don't think we'd have marriage, for example, in a world of NTs. Maybe I'm wrong.
    I consider myself anti-marriage. As all my friends are fucking giddy about doing it, however, I keep my grumbling and eye-rolling to a minimum.

I used to enjoy amateur dramatics. There is something about inhabiting an alien mindset and performing it convincingly that is both intellectually stimulating and liberating.
    I have also done a lot of performing, from classical piano competitions to 1-act plays in college. It helps that NTs seem less likely to have stage fright, because we're so in our own heads. My favorite character was an old southern woman, because it was a real part, from the walk, to the drawl, to the way I would touch other people. However most of the time I got cast as the lesbian.
    I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
    - Umberto Eco

INTP e9 (sx/so/sp)
    Ti = Ne (41.3) > Si (31.2) ~ Ni (31.1) ~ Te (30.1) > Se (24.1) >> Fe (21) & Fi (20.1)

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    SEE

We like to occasionally pretend to be normal people and pose as such in the outside world while leading our nerdy lives in secret of Star Trek, video games, and whatever you want to add, as well as liking to get people over the Internet very confused on our sex and gender. Most I know are ambiguous in sexuality.

You know you thought I was a guy.

I also am more on the arty fartsy side like most of my other female INTP women friends. Writing, art, poetry, music: I do it all. And I know HTML. J/K on the last one, though I know more than most people, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Uytuun View Post
    Female INTP = great rack.

Really, it recently hit me that most INTP women I've come across have luscious boobage.
    My experiences and myself contradict your observations. Fortunate for us.

Concerning the bf thing, I only had one but it wasn't a real relationship since it was one-sided and not on my end. I don't anticipate being with anyone romantically until I am probably 24/25. I'm 21 atm.