User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Like this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Nice.

Here's a shirt I am getting rid of... too pink. Which is too bad, I liked the quote.

A lot of what Tallulah says about herself is typically my own experience as well.

I'm not foo-foo, but I can appear pretty femme sometimes if I happen to like the clothes aesthetically... but then again, on the weekend, while out, you can catch me in anything from sandals and a sundress to homemade cut-off jean shorts and an old t-shirt. It depends on how I feel at the time and the scenario itself as to what is most useful. I have fun wearing unconventional colors of nail polish and other dumb things like that. I don't like to be hemmed in or expected to look and act a certain way. While I don't like to create trouble just to draw attention (it goes against my purposes of maximizing self-freedom in the long run), I do like to surprise people by doing things or saying things they don't expect.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I don't like to be hemmed in or expected to look and act a certain way. While I don't like to create trouble just to draw attention (it goes against my purposes of maximizing self-freedom in the long run), I do like to surprise people by doing things or saying things they don't expect.
    Iconoclasm at its best.
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

MBTI
    INTP

Yep, I wear tshirts, jeans and flipflops a lot of the time. I can't be bothered to get too dressed up for going to the store or the post office. But if I'm going out to eat or to a concert or something, the urge to dress up and/or be creative kicks in, because it's special. I can suddenly be bothered, because I'm not obligated to do it a lot.

One of my favorite tshirts in grad school said "Blonde AND Smart," which I liked. I like to wear band tshirts and music-related tshirts, mostly. I wear this one a lot:

"Living In Harmony" - Music T-shirt by Josh Perkins
    Something Witty

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w? sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentMind View Post
    One time, there was an INTP that made fun of me. So now I'm butthurt and hate on them.
    That was me.

Hello, Ian.
    "A spill at the plant increased the phosphates in the lake and produced a scum of algae so thick that the swamp smell filled the air, infiltrating the genteel mansions. Debutantes cried over the misfortune of coming out in a season everyone would remember for its bad smell."

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Nice.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w? sp/sx

"I don't date a lot because being my myself is much more pleasant than being with someone I don't click with and have to entertain. This leads people to assume that either there is something wrong with me or that I'm gay."

Yeah, tell me about it..

When asked 'out', my typical response is "I'm not one to date" or "I'm not into dating"..something to that extent. The usual reaction to that is a blank and confused stare and then the inevitable "Are you, like, gay or, like, something?"

"A spill at the plant increased the phosphates in the lake and produced a scum of algae so thick that the swamp smell filled the air, infiltrating the genteel mansions. Debutantes cried over the misfortune of coming out in a season everyone would remember for its bad smell."

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

I don't date either.
    Most people are unsurprised by this.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sx
    Socionics
    wtf

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Le Fay View Post
    I don't date either.
    Most people are unsurprised by this.
    Any of you INTP ladies ever gone on a date accidentally? I have...

For some reason a guy friend asking me if I want to go to this really great sushi place on Friday doesn't strike me as "date" (these guys are smart, and know how to come at my sideways). So I have, several times now, realized mid-bite that the person across from me is trying awfully hard to impress me, or acting a bit awkwardly, and oh shit...
    I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
    - Umberto Eco

INTP e9 (sx/so/sp)
    Ti = Ne (41.3) > Si (31.2) ~ Ni (31.1) ~ Te (30.1) > Se (24.1) >> Fe (21) & Fi (20.1)

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by hilo View Post
    Any of you INTP ladies ever gone on a date accidentally? I have...

For some reason a guy friend asking me if I want to go to this really great sushi place on Friday doesn't strike me as "date" (these guys are smart, and know how to come at my sideways). So I have, several times now, realized mid-bite that the person across from me is trying awfully hard to impress me, or acting a bit awkwardly, and oh shit...
    Haha! Yes.
    I went to a Hogmanay gig with a guy from work one year who was J enough to get a spare ticket. I had quite a surprise at midnight. Not as great as his surprise though.

There's oblivious, then there's INTP oblivious.